BY FLEXI

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Not strong enough for medium or large dogs. This leash does not allow for on-contact walking with your dog, which can have some pretty tragic outcomes. It also serves as the perfect tripping hazard for little kids.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This lead is a great way to get your dog hit by a car, in a dog fight, etc. These leads are terrible and should be banned. Also an easy way to lose fingers. They should not be used in public areas.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I have one of these for our dogs and it works great! I need to get another one so I have one for each!
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
Enot good for a big or strong dog. I got this for my puppy pitbull and it didn't even make it to the end of the week
Julie S.
Julie S.
Marion, KS
Bought this to take my chihuahua on walks. It works really well and she likes that she can get a ways ahead of me and I like that she can't get to far.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
The bane of my existence in public areas. NOT suitable for medium-large breed dogs. Not even really suitable for small dogs in public. If you're allowing your dog to run up to small children and other dogs at a distance where you can not intercede (whether for they're safety or the child/other animal) you're not being responsible with your dog. I've seen little dogs snatched up by bigger dogs because they were allowed to go to the end of this lead's extension and run up behind the larger dog and it's owner (who had the large dog on an actual leash).
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA
This leash is awesome for smaller pets. I love how it is retractable! its easier to use and takes p less space !
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I have the red one and it works good as long as it doesn't get too twisted when retracting back cause it will get stuck the first one broke but so far the second has been working for us for a few years