Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFlex

by Flex

Fortifies, Nourishes, Protects Body Building Balsam & Protein Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flex Triple Action Extra Body Conditioner, Balsam & Protein 15 fl oz (443 ml) - 1 Bottle!
María R.
weston, FL
Es acondicionador es natural por lo tanto cuida el planeta y a su vez deja tu pelo bello hermoso y espectacular
anne D.
Saint Albans, NY
Its great i like i just started using it and it feels great and it leave my hair feeling soft and moisturize and smells great
Margarita G.
Hayward, CA
This here is a straight-up classic! Flex triple action extra body conditioner Balsam & protein is a throwback my mom use this in the eighties I haven't seen this anywhere recently but I totally remember growing up and seeing this and my mom shower
Terry S.
Alexander, AR
I use this conditioner quite often. I love the way my hair feels and smells after using this conditioner.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
NOT my favorite. I used it when I was younger and must have forgotten what it did to my hair. It smells terrible and leaves my hair oily feeling unless I rinse with super hot water which defeats the purpose as the water dries out my hair too. Can't recommend.
Florissa Q.
Donna
I love this flex I used it since mi ewes a baby love the smell nd specially the quality its great with all types of hair
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
I adore this fragrance and wish Revlon made a flex perfume! The conditioner is highly perfumed and the fragrance stays for about 24 hours. It's great that it's so inexpensive too. For some reason it reminds me of the original "Charlie's Angels" maybe it's because it's from that era. There's nothing like a pleasant fragance to bring back memories. For me it rates right up there with fresh cut lilacs and warm rain on a blacktop road..
Daniel F.
This is what my grandparents use. It's pretty good, just in need of a redesign. You only buy it if you have used it before kind of thing.
Dolores A.
La cisterniga, España
Flex Triple Action Extra Body Conditioner, Balsam & Protein 15 fl oz (443 ml) - 1 Bottle uploaded by Dolores A.
acondicionador 2fases sin aclarado viene genial para cabello normal y seco ,protege nutre e hidrata dejanfolo suabe y brillante. la fase 1desenreda y proporciona tacto sedoso y brillante ayuda a reparar las puntas abiertas, fase 2 aporta nutricion ,revitaliza, y restablece su humedad natural .
Georgia D.
I LOVE FLEX!! It isn't available in the UK so I use/buy it abroad whenever I can, and the smell honestly stays in my hair for such a long time! It conditions my long hair wonderfully, smoothing out my split ends and comes in such huge bottles, making it great value for money.

Looking for your answer?