BY FLEX

Brand New item shipped via USPS. Imported Product. Please note that Only date of manufactured is written on package and no. of mths/yrs from that date for expiry and Outer Packaging may vary as compared to original.picture see more...

Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
I have used revlon proucts from the US so many years back, but now thoroughly disappointed with the inferior quality revlon products in Sri Lanka. Especially the flex which is like an expired shampoo and conditioner. It was like i washed my hair with a strong chemical after using flex by Revlon and i could say the same with the nail polish, hence i would refrain from buying revlon products in Sri Lanka.
Mariela R.
This shampoo takes me back to my childhood in the 1990's. It has such a beautiful fragrance and it smells wonderful like perfume. I would sniff my hair because I just loved the scent so much. I wish this were easily found today because I love it so much.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Great travel size! Love that it's so portable! Leaves my hair shiny and clean! Smells so good!
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
I got it for my mom and she loves it so much😘😍I tried it also and it has a great smell
pari P.
How much silkier u want your hair??
Revlon flex does it for u.
I have like frizzy damage hair in some ages ago.
then i ordered on purplle.in website that shampoo.
coz it is in deal.