BY MICHAEL KORS

MICHAEL Michael Kors Flex Patent Leather Mid PumpDetailsChoose black or nude patent leather. Silver-color hardware. Pointed toe. Michael Kors logo snap at back of heel. Padded leather insole; rubber sole. 3" covered heel. Imported. Designer About Michael Kors: Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances. see more...

Alicia A.
Corning, Ca
I have been wearing these shoes for about a year now. I recently purchased the nude color and the color shade is very flattering in my opinion. They are $99 plus tax so they are more on the pricier side for heels but They Are Worth it! I have tried other “flex” brands and the heel is to wiggly and feel like I might twist an ankle any time, but not with these. They have the right height to be totally in control in every step. Stability is a great must have for me in heels. They are also comfortable enough to be worn for hours. I dont recommend these for chubbier more rounded feet because these are more on the narrower side, but if you have slightly wider feet they will feel tight at the begging but adjust with wear to a confortable shape without distorting the look of the shoe. Highly recommend.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
These shoes are great in both black and nude (I have both). They are stylish and comfortable. I always get compliments when wearing them and the flex sole keeps my feet from aching. They are on the expensive side, but if you catch them on sale, grab you a pair... or two!
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
I tried to find the exact pair but couldn’t. I’m a big high heel fan. And a lot of my favorite heels are honestly really uncomfortable. The Michael Kors black heels (higher than the picture) were surprisingly comfortable. They’re classy, Beautiful, and for a big name brand the price wasn’t too bad. I definitely want every pair! I love Michael Kors.
Kelci E.
Columbus
Michale Koran’s shoes have become a staple in my wardrobe. Their simple design makes them wearable for any occasion and allows them to last for years. The quality is undeniable as well. This pair of pumps works for almost any outfit, day or night, casual, professional, or going out. Everyone needs a good nude pump and MK and wear to go!
Amanda T.
These shoes are great! sometimes you can find great deals when sale comes around. you have to keep looking! i had gotten 2 pairs and now i wish i had ordered a half a size smaller because they fit me loosely. I like the patent leather and the height of the heel is good and not a killer
Angie S.
These shoes are so comfortable! I absolutely love them so much! Cute, comfortable, and a great value! Highly recommend these! Come in an assortment of colors! Too cute!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
By far one of the most comfortable pumps I have worn. My problem with other styles is that I get blisters easily on the back of the heel and this has not happened with these shoes yet. Also, the front of the heels are not too stiff to where it hurts when I walk.
Krishii P.
Comfy. I wear lots of nude pumps and the are great! I still have to put a Dr. Scholls gel pad in them but I do that with all my pumps.
Star M.
I like these shoes but I would prefer them higher, but the color is beautiful and the quality is good. Very pretty
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
I own these in black and nude and holy cow they are so comfortable! I have flat feet so heels do not fit me well but these do. Worth every penny!