BY SKECHERS

Find next-generation comfort and style in the SKECHERS Flex Appeal 2.0 shoe. Soft heathered jersey knit fabric upper in a lace up athletic sporty training sneaker with stitching accents and Air Cooled Memory Foam insole. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I love these shoes they are so light and so comfortable i use them to run and play with my daughter in as well as the grocery store! ... they are a great price and with the buy!
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
I love these shoes! I used for both work and the gym and they worked really well. They are super comfortable and very light. The only downside is that the insoles do start to wear out and become less comfortable over time. I'm already on to my second pair and will keep buying them when I wear this pair out.
Hailee R.
saint augustine
I wear these shoes for working out when I'm doing cardio and I love them so much beccause they are so comfortable and your feet don't hurt in them. When I'm in the kitchen on my feet for a long time I'll put them on when my feet start to hurt and the pain goes away
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Simplemente los amo!
Me encanta el diseño, la comodidad y sobre todo lo durareros que son!
Llevo años comprando esta marca y puedo decir que son lo mejor que existe en el mercado, para todos!!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
I actually only bought these because I was in a hotel and forgot my sneakers. These are the most comfortable shoes. I wear these almost everyday when I workout not.
Carmen L.
I love these shoes!!! They are extremely comfortable and lightweight! I can't wait to purchase another pair! They look great too!!
Courtney B.
I love these shoes, they are super comfortable, feels like walking on a cloud. Plus, I think they're really cute!
Ashley G.
DENVER
Super comfy! And cute! I have been a long time fan of Skechers and these shoes are another nice pair from them.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
I love Skechers! This shoe is very comfortable and with all the walking that I do for work these are perfect.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
I love these sneakers! They are very good quality and they are super comfortable and the color is very nice!
Jennifer T.
Bobs are treated on the inside so you can wear them without socks and the shoe won't smell. Are these treated as well?