BY GENERIC

Flex Aid Adjustable Ankle Support, One Size: Reduces swelling Fits left or right ankle Open toe and heel Fits inside any athletic or street shoe see more...

• "this works great for me." in 1 review
I do cheerleading, very hard and honestly I get hurt a lot lol, but then I injured my ankle this was a great product to use. I recommend it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I used this as a young teen athlete- great for people who tend to roll their ankles (my big issue was tennis.)
Janique H.
Janique H.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Great for athletes. bought one for a friend and she says it comfortable and a great preventer of rolling your ankles
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I used to wear one of these in high school whenever I was in cross country, I have very tiny ankles that sprain easily so I would use this to support them and keep me from injuring myself.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
I have such a hard time running with out something bracing my ankles. The Generic Flex Aid Adjustable Ankle Support is a great product and it gets me on the go.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great for me. i have arthritis and fibromyalgia and this keeps my swelling down and helps with the pain. I really love how it fits. it has become a part of me now.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Good cheap product that works wonders. love that its adjustable and can be worn in almost any pair of shoe that you have.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
this works awsome for me when my ankle is in pain. i like how it supports your ankle. it has a good cost, for how good it works.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mcsherrystown , Pa
I use the adjustable ankle support every time I workout or run. It has been such a great support and even though I'm a bigger women I have no trouble with it fitting perfectly!
May K.
May K.
Good if you need a little bit of support or just a reminder of how not to move when you are already hurt.