Flex Aid 4

Flex Aid 4" Elastic Wrap Bandage

BY GENERIC #38 in Bandages

Flex Aid 4" Elastic Wrap Bandage: Reusable Latex free Support for weak, stiff or sore joints see more...

Flex Aid 4
Flex Aid 4" Elastic Wrap Bandage
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Perfect to use when you sprain an ankle or wrist. It keeps whatever are of your body tight so it isn't continuously moving around. It is always handy to keep one somewhere around the house in case of an emergency.
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Living with soccer players these bandages have become must haves is our soccer bags. so handy the hold is good. and it is reusable.
renee t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is a good product and helps to have on hand when my son gets hurt was a little expensive but would rebuy and recommend to friends
Kassandra R.
I always use these during a sporting event if I get hurt I will use icy hot and then wrap the areas with this and it really helps
Kate R.
Used this on a child I was baby'sitting, and it worked fantastically and the child said it was pretty comfortable as well.
JoAnne S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this when ever I want to wrap an ice pack around my wrist. I like that it's long enough to keep it in place.
Kirsti R.
These bandages are a great product and everyone should keep some in their houses at all times! Hubby uses them.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great and very helpful!!!! Good value it's a great deal. I get them from Walmart! Try them out:)
Rabail K.
This is an excellent bandage. It helps the fix the issue quickly and keeps the wound warm
Vay D.
I have many of these lying around the house and they work really well if u have a sprang.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Are these waterproof bandages?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you recommend this product???
renee t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this product last and how well are the clips