FLEX

by FLEX

FLEX is a disposable tampon alternative that lasts up to 12 hours.

FLEX catches (rather than absorbs) menstrual fluid.

Can be worn for mess-free period sex.

Its soft, flexible design helps reduce cramping.

Won’t disrupt pH, helping to prevent infections.

Has anyone received this as sample to try?
Why would someone use this instead of a reusable cup? I'm just trying to understand.
I’ve been doing a lot of online research, but still would like to hear from someone who’s specific tried this..are you able to truly have mess-free period sex while using FLEX ?
Start your review of FLEX!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I recently started using these, bought them for TTC purposes, but started using them for that time of the month and I actually like them.in reviews
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
I can't say enough how these have changed my life. I haven't tried the Diva Cup yet because of price, but this option is similarly sustainable and comfortable. I forget that I have it in all day. It doesn't cause any cramps or leaking, and can be left in for up to 12 hours. Must try. I'm hooked.
Elene A.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, let's start our review by discussing the fact that there are still girls/women who dislike this kind of things - like menstrual cups, FLEX and even tampons just because of some not so wise ideas and cliches and they prefer ordinary pads.I just want to tell them- girls, stop torturing yourselves, just try it once and you'll see how wonderful they are.Honestly, I really like menstrual cups as well but then this product appeared and decided to try. I'm really happy that I did it because it's softer and easy to apply compared to other similar products and removing the disk is super easy and painless. One important thing about this product is that it's eco friendly and to me, it means a lot.So girls, just go and try it!
Hannah S.
Fort Payne, AL
FLEX uploaded by Hannah S.
Okay so Flex company is AMAZING! I am someone who has used tampons, pads, and cups! Cup use to be my favorite but I became uncomfortable with the suction and removing the cup. So I ran across Flex! At first I was iffy. I watched tons of reviews on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I will NEVER use another product for my monthly! Flex is literally a game changer. The perks are: I NEVER feel the flex disk inside! No discomfort! Sexy is 100% mess free. Removing the disk is PAINLESS! You CAN wear for up to 12 hrs with no changing or leaking! I honestly LOVE this company and the product. It is a subscription service but cancel anytime. I was given so much in my first purchase that I did not have to order again for atleast 2 months! There is definitely less changing than tampons. I highly recommend this product!!
Alyson  W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I LOVE these. I am on a mission to reduce plastic, paper, single use etc. while these are still single use, you can use one all day vs multiple tampons. They are so much more comfortable than tampons. I think they’re easy to use too, but I was apprehensive because I’ve never been successful with a diva cup. But I got it by the second try. Big fan.
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these disks so much. They help me stay protected and keeps my peace of mind there against leakage.
Denise T.
Great product! I was a little nervous at first but once I got the hang of using them I fell in love. I forget that I have one in sometimes.
Gabrielle E.
Odessa, TX
Good if you don't mind a little bit of a learning curve and getting up in your "business". There is no "pull tab" like other brands of silicone (reusable) cups. You have to hook your finger under the rim to remove it, and it can be a little messy. But it's a great convenience and value. Not having to change pads or tampons for hours on end, and sleeping all night without fear of a leak is a great feeling.
Lonnesha D.
Vernon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard about the diva cup and decided i didn't want to spend $30 on it. i tried these instead because they were affordable and disposable. I love that they're disposable b/c i think the idea of washing and reusing the same one every month is kind of gross. No leaking and once you figure out how to position it right it's pretty comfortable... Taking it out was kind of messy LOL. I dont think I am quite ready to give up tampons completely, but I am definitely going to continue using them.
Jasmin  E.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. It might take a minute but it’s level of protection against leaks is amazing! [email protected] love that I can leave it in all night or if I have a long day. I think these are very responsibly priced, and again just love the freedom I get knowing I’m not going to leak!!
Courtney U.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very new to FLEX Menstrual Discs - 12ct . The Flex Disc is a game-changer. I have no pain at all when inserting the Flex Disc. It is easy to remove, as well. There were no leaks with this. If being intimate, there are no leaks nor contact with the disc either… completely mess free when inserted properly. I think the issue some may have is if it’s not tucked behind the pubic bone…so it’s vital to follow the instructions to prevent leakage and to prevent your partner from feeling it, if you choose to be intimate. This does, however, differ from a menstrual cup because of lack of suction and, unfortunately, it can be messier on removal and if it shifts when going to the bathroom. Glad I tried this out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Layla J.
Huron
il y a 2 ans
ari C. il y a 2 ans
yes, i kinda got it specifically for that reason. it rlly is mess free. nothing comes out and it’s rlly comfortable. I couldn’t feel anything and neither could my boyfriend. i definitely recommend!