BY FLEURVILLE

Leslie H.
Krum, TX
I love this brand diaper bag, an honestly when my child was out of diapers I just kept carrying it around as a big purse cause they don't look like a diaper bag, very stylish an light wait. durable an lasted way longer than any other diaper bag that I had, had before.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
Loved this bag when Emily was a baby and still have it for when we go on family outings! It's great as a diaper bag or to hold extra clothes just in case!
Brittany m.
Palm springs, CA
Very awesome diaper bag stylish an colorful has a lot of room for everything i love it
Jenni P.
This diaper bag is great! Very stylish and had much space for your everyday needsūüĎĆ
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Don't like this bag at all. Glad it was finally discontinued and for good reason
Dulce H.
This is very cute. and looks comfortable to carry around. i will buy one cus it lots more spacious for my stuff i carry around.
Heidi M.
I love Fleurville products. Always great quality and functional. This is a little bigger than I prefer but most baby bags are
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This diaper bag is great it's very spacious. I like that it doesn't look like a regular diaper bag but also a casual bag
Luara R.
Worcester, MA
Adorei a cor. A bolsa é muito bonitinha pra usar no dia a dia. Eu tenho preguiça de trocar de bolsa, e essa eu usaria todo dia
Adrian L.
Knoxville, TN
I love this color and style. I am so happy that we focus on stylish ways for moms to be
Crystal B.
Does this come in Other colors?
Gurleen  K.
How big is this bag?
Alejandra P.
Is the color a super bright orange or like a rust orange?