BY VISARI

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

• Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a per...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Light, refreshing, and yet sweet all at the same time. I really love this perfume. I wear it to work and out at night. It lasts ALL DAY!!!! I have yet to find a perfume to do that. I always get compliments on it. The price is decent and you can find it just about anywhere.
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I loved the smell of it. I used this product about a year ago and loved the smell. I recommend it to people who like fresh and flowery scents.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
One of my favorite perfumes. The smell is one that you cant get enough of and my husband loves it too. I get a lot of compliments on the scent
Holly D.
London
This perfume is a lovely light scent, perfect for a day tome event. I feel i can only wear in it in summer, its very long lasting and does really compare to high end brands. Would defo recommend to anyone
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a perfume you like better? Does this last long?