BY JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaultier.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Sally A.
I absolutely love the perfume and my brother bought it for me for my birthday. However, I was extremely disappointed with this product. It was basically pink colored alcohol. No scent whatsoever. I ended up getting sick because of the fumes. The product is not returnable because it is a hazardous flammable material or some crap.
Samantha L.
Tampa, FL
My fiancé has this cologne and I love it. It smells so good. I think there is a female version that I did have until I ran out. I love that one too.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
The bottle of this scent is so different and unique, I love it! Also this scent for men smells absolutely amazing!
Roberta M.
murrieta
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend on Christmas and he loves it!
smells very refreshing and lasts all day

Amazon