Fleur De Jontue Lotus De Nuit Perfume by Revlon for Women. Cologne Spray 2.5 Oz / 75 Ml

BY REVLON

Fleur De Jontue Lotus De Nuit for Women Cologne Spray 2.5 Oz / 75 Ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I wish the bottle was bigger! I love this perfume and wear it almost every single day. I have gotten so many compliments on it when I wear it to work or class. Nobody likes to smell bad, and this perfume makes you the best smelling person in the room. I absolutely love it!
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Taresa S.
Columbus, OH
I love their products, helps me digest my food better, taste awesome wouldn't believe that it's healthy, the price is not to high I can afford to eat it everyday, has a good after taste. I will recommend it to you
Celyna🌹 T.
It smells goood and has a long lasting smell to it it's a little pricey but I like it and remember it smell is long lasting the scent isn't too strong or too light it's perfect and I love it a lot!!!!!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Smells great and the size is wonderful. It's not pricey and great to give as a gift as well have it. I recommend
charlotte a.
Kissimmee, FL
No me agrada mucho el olor pero es un resuelve para cuando no hay mas buen precio y facil de conseguir
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Glad to find it on Amazon. I like the hint of snadalwood and a pleasant floral scent. A little goes a long way. The first few minutes after spraying could be annoying as it sends a wave of strong scent that gradually gets down in few minutes. From then on, it gets lighter but Yet lingers a long time. As some said, i guess the formula keeps changing as different batches smell a little different.
Jovana P.
Krupanj,Serbia
I love the most floral sents ,lotus sent is amazing for the parties,my opinion is that it  isnt perfume for casual events.
Alma G.
Lo tuve un tiempo y me lo acabe bien pronto me lo ponía muchísimo y era la ostia al pasar no lo podía creer la raza