flesh Fresh Flesh Illuminating Primer

by Flesh

Flesh Fresh Flesh Illuminating Primer is a light and lustrous priming serum that gives skin a glowy, touchable look, and creates a smooth, radiant canvas whether it's worn alone or under makeup.

Benefits:

• Blue and purple photo-reflecting agents to add radiance to face and improve appearance of dull skin
  • ProVitamin B5 and Glycerin to help maintain skin's natural moisture
  • Formulated without parabens or talc

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimerthicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Parfum (Fragrance), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Dipropylene Glycol, Limonene, Sodium Citrate, Tin Oxide, Citronellol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Daphne Odora Callus Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Tocopherol, BHT, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Callus Culture Extract.

Usage: Smooth it on clean skin over your moisturizer and under makeup. Or, wear it alone for a radiant finish.

Is this for oily or dry skin??
Anyone know if this primer is good? It’s seems interesting to me!
This packing reminds me of the Glow Recipe Watermelon Juice Moisturizer. Or am I crazy?
Start your review of flesh Fresh Flesh Illuminating Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Ajman , Nuaimeya towers
I haven’t tried it but my friend have. She says that she doesn’t like it at all , so in my opinion I would say that its not good!! But it looks beautiful if you wanna use it!!
LILLIPUT
Great product! Worked with Flesh before, keep coming back. Overall just a great company and a fan on their primer. Hides pores really well.
New York
I really like this product but I think the smell is too overwhelming for me but it does what it says to do so a really nice product
Itabira
nuncaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa testeiiiiiiii ele e bom mesmoooooooooooooooooo ou so e conhecido peloa marca ou e so pq e mais caro
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
México
2 years ago
Is flesh Fresh Flesh Illuminating Primer really a luminous ?and in what category would you put it on the luminous shimmering or luminous hydrating dewy? Would you compared with another already existing primer? Maybe a Becca one
Lisa K. • 2 years ago
Yes, it’s beautiful! When I first put it on, I didn’t think it made my skin glow, but within a few minutes I looked again in the mirror and it soaked in a bit. The look is almost a light iridescent glow. It’s worth a try. My ultimate favorite is still the Hello FAB Coconut Skin Moisturizing Primer. In all honesty, it’s the most beautiful glow I’ve seen in a primer.