MakeupLip MakeupLipstickFlesh
Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick

flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick

by Flesh

Flesh Fleshy Lips Lipsticks are like the best version of your natural lips - easy and real.

Benefits:

• Rich, creamy lipstick formula with supple touch
  • Contains rosehip, lavender and white-tea extracts
  • Luxurious lightweight texture
  • Formulated without parabens or talc
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pentaerythrityle Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, BHT, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.

Usage: Define and contour lips with the tapered edge of the bullet, then fill in starting at the center of the lips.

Does this stay on well?
Where can I buy this?
How do I determine which color to use?
Start your review of flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick!
lisa T.
Birmingham
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by lisa T.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by lisa T.
I received this in one of my ipsy boxes and was really excited to use it. But the quality doesn’t live up to its name. Though the sheer does give me a nice natural look, (4 coats) I feel you’d be better off buying a cheaper lip tint or even tinted lip balm.
Demyana M.
Glendale, NY
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Demyana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lick
This lipstick is the best moisturizer slash gloss it’s very moisturizing on the lips and makes your lips looks so plump and full it’s very easy to apply!
Dalianis C.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Dalianis C.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Dalianis C.
Review for: Lick
This velvet smooth nude lipstick moisturizes and adds an extra something to your lips. I would recommend using a lip liner for adding color to this “Lick” particular shade, since it’s very nude. It’s long lasting, which I need a lot, since my lips get very dry due to dehydration. I really like this brand!
Leslie T.
Memphis, TN
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Leslie T.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Leslie T.
Review for: Pucker
This feels very moisturizing, but does transfer easily. I do love that it is sheer but buildable. It can be quite dark, especially if you blot and layer. This color “pucker” is giving me such 90s vibes, which I kind of love. It is a brown/berry with a hint of shimmer. I think I will get quite a bit wear out of this one this winter.
Angela M.
Los Angeles, CA
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Angela M.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Angela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Chew
Very sheer, just a touch of color and shine. It feel light weight and moist on your lips but does require multiple application through out the day, it's not a long staying color. It's nice when you want a low make up look or a natural look, I'd invest in other shades.
Susie V.
Fairview, PA
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Susie V.
Review for: Slick
OMG, this is the BEST lipstick I have every purchased, I LOVE how it looks so natural. I have decided I will continue to wear this for a classic look. It is just beautiful!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Gorge
I received this fabulous lipstick; flesh-Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick, in GORGE, with my #lipmonthly subscription and was my first time using this line. Honestly when I first seen the dark brown color, I was like "YIKES"...BUT after trying it on, I was surprised by how sheer the color actually is and I REALLY, REALLY LIKE IT!! I love how this lipstick leaves my kisser feeling nice and moisturized.....SO GORGE...OUS!!!
Stefanie V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Drool
Kind of like a lipstick and a balm in one. Nice, sheer buildable color that adds a sexy accent to your lips. Feels creamy yet moisturizing and has staying power. Pretty packaging. Have this in a few other colors.
Influenster M.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Influenster M.
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Influenster M.
💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!! If your lips have a natural pink pigment to them then this shade is going to be one of those “your lips but better” kind of shade. The sheer finish has a nice natural sheen to you lips, I can’t get enough of it!! 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 💖 flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick
Lindsey B.
Franklin, TN
flesh Fleshy Lips Sheer Lipstick uploaded by Lindsey B.
Review for: Hungry
I need to work on my lip selfie game. Sorry y’all! I hate wearing lipsticks generally but this is one of the nicest lipsticks I’ve ever tried. Left my lips feels smooth, hydrated and shiny like a gloss and the color is perfect for my skin tone. This shade didn’t transfer on to my teeth either. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...