flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation

by Flesh

Flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation is a super-portable, multi-purpose foundation stick in shades that deliver a creamy, buildable pay-off. Thickstick is face makeup that lets you cover, conceal, contour and highlight on your own terms. Best of all, it's formulated to look like your skin.

Benefits:

• Medium coverage with a luminous, lightly dewy finish (not chalky)
  • True color clarity in shades carefully created for every skin tone
  • Added pigment intensifier to prevent ashy finish in dark shades
  • Creamy and blendable formula
  • Formulated without parabens or talc
  • Fragrance free

Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Beeswax, Dicalcium Phosphate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aluminium Hydroxide. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Black 2.

Usage:

After identifying your shade(s):

• Apply Thickstick directly on your skin, starting at the center of your face and blending outward with a brush, makeup sponge, or your fingers.
  • For concealer: Pick a lighter shade (2 or 3 shades lighter than your chosen foundation shade) and dab under eyes and on any other spots.
  • For contour: Pick a darker shade and apply to the hollows of your face and blend.
  • Apply to the high points of your face and blend.

I received this as a gift and would like to know what stores I can find it . I cannot find it anymore ?
How did you guys like the revlon flesh foundation stick?? flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation
Thoughts on this foundation? Good? Bad? flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation
Start your review of flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation!
Michelle B.
Elmhurst, NY
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Michelle B.
Review for: French Toast
I had to pick up some 4th of July decorations at the Dollar Tree and came upon this foundation stick. I am heading on vacation soon and thought this would be perfect to take in my luggage and I won’t have to worry about spillage. This applied really easily and gave great coverage for me and still looked great after a 3 mile run in 90 degree heat with high humidity. Gotta love the Dollar Tree!
Amber G.
Hampton, VA
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Amber G.
Review for: Tiramisu
It went on amazing!!! The stick formula allowed it to go on smoothly & flawless. It covered my blemishes easily and could be easily layered. I honestly wouldn’t change a thing about this formula. I think it is perfect and I would definitely recommend it to others (especially since I found it at Dollar Tree).
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: Vanilla
Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation color vanilla and Revlon at DOLLAR TREE STORE YES GREAT BUY GOES ON VERY NICE AND COVERED WELL FOR BLEMISHES AND THEY HAD THE COLOR FOR CONTOURING ALSO , nice to try makeup at these prices .
Dipisha K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Dipisha K.
Review for: Toffee
I love this foundation. It’s perfect, makes my skin flawless without it looking cakey. Love love love. Definitely a product I would buy again, super blend able. In the photo below we both are using the foundation and there is no flitter!!
Nairobi B.
california
Review for: Birthday Cake, Pudding
I need this because I do not have makeup and I want to learn to put on makeup and to get my makeup by myself .
Aby A.
West Dundee, IL
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Aby A.
Review for: Pudding
I purchased this product to give it a try after seeing it on sale at Ulta and I’m not entirely mad at it! A little goes a long way and its easy to build-up. The only reason I knocked off a star is because it feels a little greasy and moves more than I’d like but it’s not impactful enough to not continue to use it.
Gabby_Angeloss_16
Review for: Sugar
I really like this foundation it’s good for when you go on vacation you don’t have to take your foundation with you because it gets like all melting in the car but this one’s like really good you could keep it in your purse and it’s really good and he does not melt and I go on vacation a lot
Bebelicious💎 C.
Matteson
Review for: Brown Sugar
I enjoyed using this. I didn’t have any problem with blending product at all. Very affordable. I will definitely make sure I keep a back up!
Carima O.
Apo, NY
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Carima O.
flesh Firm Flesh Thickstick Foundation uploaded by Carima O.
Review for: Mocha, Hazelnut, S'more
I purchase these foundation sticks in s’mores, hazelnut and mocha. I use them for all over coverage highlight and contouring . I know a lot of people think the $18 price tag is not worth it but, I spend a pretty penny on foundation, something to contour with and highlight which normally is $100 dollars in total. The Pros: beautiful natural looking skin The price is fine at $18 IMO Easy to transport and TSA approved Stick not to long which sometimes breaks off 40 colors and plenty for us dark girls Easy to blend The cons: Even though I like the small size a larger option would be cool I’d pay more I wish the sticks were somehow stackable or magnetic like Fenty I would like to see it in more stores
Mavis G.
Myrtle Beach
Review for: Sugar
Tiny container first of all. And I just feel like I’m rubbing chap stick all over my face. It’s hard to blend in too. This is more like how you would package a highlighter-NOT a foundation. If this works for you then most likely you DONT NEED foundation.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
May H.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 mois
Michelle B. il y a un mois
Blends easily and is creamy with a nice finish. I was able to snag mine at the dollar tree the other day but only 2 colors were available.
Maria R.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a un an
Lizzette G. il y a 11 jours
Love it , it has amazing coverage and looks so good on the skin
Abby W.
Cincinnati, OH
il y a un an
Corrine R. il y a un an
The coverage is buildable. Starts out pretty opaque and builds as you apply more. (Isn’t cakey)