BY FLENTS

Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I have these on me wherever I go. They are necessary for those who wear glasses all the time. For me, mine are always smudged and dirty and love these wipes because they really do do a good job! They aren't expensive and are truly worth having!
Dinorah I.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this same brand I'm surprise that it is known. I actually use the lens cleaner for my glasses it takes the dirt and smudges away in one wipe.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1959 reviews
I haven't used these before I usually just use water and wipe my lenses of but, I hear this product works great at keeping your lenses clean