BY FLENTS #9 in Contact Lens Solution

For Glass or Plastic Lenses Anti-Static Recommended for glass, plastic and polycarbonate lenses Non-Aerosol Spray Contains No Ozone Depleting Chemicals Environmentally Friendly Package - Carton has been eliminated and replaced with hang tag.  Less to throw away! ; see more...

Michelle L.
I wear glasses and this has helped a lot in cleaning my glasses. I would recommend to everyone. I even use to clean my phone. It gets all the fingerprints off and dust and dirt.
Delia E.
This product is OK in my opinion. I cleaned it pretty well, the glass on the glasses of course, but I feel like if it leaves that tiny little clear that I think is annoying on the glasses.

The instructions, or directions for use, saying "brush off any grip on lenses that me scratch them. Shake well before using. Spray I'm lands and wipe with soft, dry cloth."

i've done exactly that, and follow directions to the dot, but I feel like if it still leaves a little tiny glare. Even when I use the tiny glasses cloth.

My conclusion it's OK, for the price.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Cheap & fast solution to cleaning your glasses! You only need one lens and it leaves your glasses looking clear as day. I always get a huge box from Costco and it will last us a couple of months. So much easier to travel with that the rags and the sprays. You can also use on your screens like phone or tablet and it helps with the fingerprints etc as well.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
This has been the best thing I have found so far to clean my glasses! It takes care of water spots, face oil from when my husband hugs me and gets his face all over the lens, and anything else I manage to get on my glasses. I just spritz one spray front and back and use a cloth to wipe it off, and it doesn’t leave any streaks! Go check this product out!
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Great value for 8 FL of products. This does amazing at getting smeared mascara off my lenses and doesn't make me breakout from the residue if it gets on my nose piece.
member-2926b
i like this product!! it works nice!! i use is so often i have to go buy a new one! it was more than i expected with quality! it’s really easy to use and u don’t need much at all! i would recommend to people!
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
It works so well for not only glasses, but quickly wiping off cell phones. I always have a large bottle and transfer some to a small bottle for my purse! No streaking, as long as you use a good quality glasses cleaning cloth (smooth, lint-free). Takes care of dust, fingerprints, and anything else that obstructs vision.
Extremely affordable
Mikayla M.
Excellent for cleaning even the most smudged up glasses and covers. It cleans computer screens and phone screens also. It's only $3 at Target and though it doesn't come with a cloth, you can get cloths right next to them on the same shelf.
Nevaeh S.
I love this brand! It works better than any other brand I bought. I think is everything off instead of me having to do it 12 times. I suggest everyone with glasses get this. No matter what I do it won't make it look as clear as this will.
Sandra R.
Hereford, TX
Easy to use pump dose not spray well smudges glasses have to repeat process a few times not impressed with the quality did not meet my expectations would not recommend this product price was affordable but just did not do the job for me