Flents : Plugs Quiet Please! Foam Ear

by Flents

Contents: 10 pair soft foam ear plugs Excellent for: sleeping, power tools, lawn mowing, car racing, concerts, rifle range, studying NRR 29 Latex free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flents : Plugs Quiet Please! Foam Ear!
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,245 reviews
Flents : Plugs Quiet Please! Foam Ear uploaded by Sarah S.
These are the best earplugs that I’ve ever used. If I could give them six stars, I totally would. I travel a lot with people that snore. These are the only earplugs that I’ve found that are effective in helping me actually sleep with someone snoring in the same room. They are truly magical.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these when I travel by plane and they are great. They block out a good portion of the noise and combined with a sleep mask I am able to get quality rest while traveling.

Looking for your answer?