BY FLENTS #27 in Eye Drops & Washes

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Plastic eye wash cup to wash out dirt, loose eyelashes, and other irritants. Dilute chemical irritants. Refresh red, tired eyes. Dimensions: Approximately 1.25 inches tall. The opening for the eye is approximately 1.75 inches x 1 inch. see more...

• What exactly is this used for? I don't quite get it? 3 Answers
  • How does this item work. ?6 Answers
  • What is this for? Is this if you have an issue going on with your...7 Answers
Buy on FSAstor...
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
I love this. I wear a lot of eye makeup and tons of glitter. It makes my eyes feel really dry by the end of the day. This little device offers so much relief. It also makes me feel better because I feel like if I have to wash my face after makeup, I should probably also wash the gunk out of my eye. No more weird grey eye boogers.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is great! Especially when you have something in your eye and you need to flush it, sometimes it can be difficult but this cup makes it easy to fill and then I just put my eye in it and it cleans it out
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Great, easy to clean, easy to use! And pretty well priced when I got it. Great to get something out of your eye or just to give your eyes some temporary relief from allergies or dry eyes.
Ashly C.
I don't think it's time for a while to load the best of the best r the best thing
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA
This cup comes in handy whenever we end up with pink eye or simply something irritating. It makes rinsing your eyes so much simpler. A thorough washing with anti bacterial soap after use will make sure nothing transfers.
Chellsie V.
Great product to have in the house in case of an accidental incident with the eye.
Jenna B.
I use this product during allergy season and it's honestly a life saver for my dry itchy eyes when the pollen level is high! A good price for the product is well.
Marliyah Z.
Must have eye care, I have really bad dry eyes especially in winter, I'm using this once a week
Jennifer A.
Portland, OR
I use contact and let me tell you this is the best tool I have because with out this I would be suffering. I recommend this product to anyone who has dry eyes or anyone who is a contact lens user. Get it now!
Alecia P.
My husband has been struggling with dry eyes from his contacts. This product has changed his life. He absolutely swears by it!
Lauren B.
What is this for? Is this if you have an issue going on with your eyes or if you just feel that you need to clean them?
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this item work. ?
Daria J.
Visalia, CA
What exactly is this used for? I don't quite get it?