BY FLENTS

10 pair comfort foam ear plugs, 10 pair box includes free carrying case. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa H.
These things are a life saver for me. When I go to sleep I need it to be quiet; however, when my husband goes to sleep he needs the TV on. (Someone really should have caught this issue in pre-marital counseling 😂). I used to wait hours for him to be in a deep sleep. I would sneak the remote and turn it off praying I wouldn’t wake him up and have to start the whole process over again. Needless to say- I was not getting enough rest.

These babies are amazing. I twist them in my fingers to shrink them, insert them, and allow them to fill the space of my ear perfectly. I have tried other brands and been disappointed. I have been using and repurchasing these enough that you will find them throughout my house;) lol
Camila N.
Westtown, NY
Studying for hours in a library is not easy, sometimes the tiniest sound takes you out of it, so this ear plug helps a lot! It keeps the sound from your ears and lets you study in piece. Definitely recommend it. If you use to sleep, make sure the alarm is on max sound so you don't miss it!
Varah T.
If you're looking to try out earplugs for the first time, these are a great choice. They're comfortable and once you have them in right, make for a good night's sleep. They even come with a nifty little travel case!
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Pretty good! Read the instructions carefully because it can be painful if you don't the first time around. It says it on the packaging but it significantly reduces noise level, so don't expect it to make your ears completely sound-proof
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
These get me through tests (I have an audio visual learning disorder) and help me sleep at night. My significant other is a snorer.