BY FLEISCHMANN'S #5 in Yeast

Fleischmann's® Active Dry Yeast.
New.
Easy tear.
All natural yeast.
Three 1/4oz envelopes. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love using this yeast! I’ve used it for homemade bread & rolls in my bread maker. I typically pull a recipe from the web, but it’s worked perfectly with every recipe I’ve tried. My product always comes out tasting beyond amazing.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Love this yeast for all my baking only kind I use works great doesn't leave a weird taste works fast easy to use one serving packets. Not a bad price either worth every penny o spend. And being a baker
sarah c.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this stuff! I just recently have been getting into baking and breads and this active dry yeast makes it very simple. I made a loaf of sourdough with it, and also made pizza dough. Both turned out fantastic! The smell alone is enough to draw you in, but once you taste it, you’ll never want store bought bread or dough again!
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
If this yeast starts at $5.22 than I'm paying way too much! I paid $6.xx for it at Von's Supermarket. Anyways, I've been using Fleishman yeast for baking for quite a while. I really like it - it does work! The reason I'm giving it four stars instead of five is because I had a small incident with the yeast. Normally, I had been purchasing the individual packets. They're usually 3 packets for $1.99.

When I use the packets, occasionally, I don't use the whole packet and I save some in a storage container in a dark spot in my pantry. Using it again a week or more later, the yeast is still good. I bought this larger container and stored as I usually did (I didn't see the refridgerate after opening label). Anyways, I used it a week later, and the yeast was bad. No a smidgen of rise. I was soo bummed ( I did a double batch too). So I guess I'm confused on why the packets have no problem being stored outside of the fridge after opening, but the can has to be stored in the fridge after opening.

But I do like the yeast and continue to use it!
Kaytlin C.
Tupelo
I use this at least once per month to make big batches of cinnamon rolls and roll dough. The jar of yeast is the best value and I've never had a batch come out flat or fail to rise.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have used this for past recipes and it works well but the packaging is difficult. The paper pouches are difficult to measure yeast out of without making a mess and them don't reclose so you risk moisture getting in or the yeast spilling out.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I use Fleischmann's brand whenever I need yeast. I like that it comes in small packs but it's a bit inconvenient if you don't finish a full packet because the packets aren't resealable! I don't bake breads too often, so I like that the packets keep the yeast "fresh".
Keriann N.
My go to! I bake all the time. This product is always in my pantry. Make sure and check the expedition date though because spoiled yeast doesn't work!
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
I love baking especially breads. This is a perfect yeast for baking. It does work all the time. I keep it in fridge.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Goes great in my bread machine. Used it many times all were successes. Def a good buy.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Do I need to store the yeast in the fridge? The jar says to refridgerate after opening. However, I've used the packets before and have had left over yeast that I did not store in a fridge (for up to a couple of weeks) and the yeast worked.
Laurie A.
I get confused with all the different types of yeast out there. Dry, quick, highly active etc. Is there a clear way to know what to use when?