FLEET PEDIA-LAX GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES CHILDREN 12'S uploaded by Christy O.FLEET PEDIA-LAX GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES CHILDREN 12'S uploaded by Blythe S.

BY PEDIA-LAX #20 in Digestive Health

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Laxative High quality laxative products since 1869.For relief of occasional constipation. For ages 2-5 years. This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only my son had an issue with bathroom problems when he was a baby. But it was very severe, and my doctor recommended these for us to get, after we've tried everything else. These worked within a half hour to an hour, and he would go a lot.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I decided to write a review after using these suppositories on my infant a few times. I feel like this one product has been a bit of a life-saver for my household! My baby was cranky, miserable, fussy, and unable to eleminate stool. Since she is only a month old, I pinch the suppository in half and they work just fine. The suppository takes effect within 15 minutes but usually in less then 2 minutes. This has been such a relief for her. For me, peace of mind knowing she is past hurting, is worth quit a lot to me. These suppositories are affordable and easy to use. I will be purchasing again and will refer other moms to this produce as well.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter suffered from severe food allergies as an infant. Prior to is knowing this she suffered horrible 1.5+ weeks of constipation. She was breastfed too. We were told by our pediatrician to give her a suppository after 2 weeks. Sadly we had to use these every 2 weeks for 2 months. They did a great job getting it all softened! We keep these in the house just incase. Definitely worth buying. They come with Vaseline already on the tip for comfortable insertion.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Two of my three kids suffer from constipation and these suppositories always help them and help them quickly.  I hate that I have to use anything, but these are easy to use and the kids don't seem to mind them.  I purchase them at Walgreens, but have seen them at Walmart and Target as well.  Great price and gets the job done.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Its great for children and very effective it started working within minutes its very inexpenisve possibly the best brand out there ! Its easy to use If your childs bit able to use the restroom I definetly recommend to oarents out there
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work so great for my daughter and they are easy to use since she is so little it's hard to find stuff that works for her but thankfully these help her go to the bathroom and everything and they are not expensive either
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work really well for my child. Not too uncomfortable and not pricey. Obviously not something any parent wants to buy but sometimes it's unavoidable. I haven't tried anything to compare it with however.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I highly recommend it. This helped my boy when he was a little over a year. It did work within the hour. Its a bit pricey but it is well worth. I've never tried any other brand because I'll stick to what i know works best.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This isn't a very glamorous product but as a mom I can say these work. If you have an uncomfortable kid they will help assist and provide relief. It's not expensive, I have not tried the generic but with children's products I usually go for brand names.
Shanen A.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This is a great product. I used this for my daughter very effective within minutes. The price is fair, it's not to bad in price. You can get this at cvs, walmart, or rite aid. I would buy this again and recommend this.
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
Wth is this ??
Kristen M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is your experience with this product?
Brandi M.
Is this the best for post surgery?
Kristi S.
Keokuk, Iowa
Do these work better than the solid suppositories?
Victoria H.