Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppository (4ct)

by Fleet

Fleet® Liquid Glycerin Suppositories provide effective and fast relief of occasional constipation. Fleet® Liquid Glycerin Suppositories come in a no-mess applicator and because it's already in a liquid form there is no need to wait for the suppository to dissolve. Relief is just 15 minutes to 1 hour away. Doctor-recommended, glycerin works by attracting water into the stool to promote a bowel movement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fleet Liquid Glycerin Suppository (4ct)!
JENNIFER H.
Lubbock, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Had my gall bladder out and I get super constipated I have to use this every now and then and it works quick
Esther K.
Passaic , NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
If stool is too hard to pass this really helps. It may be uncomfortable while you let it work for a few minutes. But once it goes into effect I feel much better. I have repurchased several times and other members of my family like it as well.
Lin K.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sometimes a girl just needs a little help! These suppositories are gentle! They work easy and do not come on like montezeumas revenge!! I’d def. recommend these because I’ve used them myself and they work!
member-243c31
I am amazed. Worked within less than a minute (really!! Stomach made noises and then I went) Much easier to insert than anticipated. Instant relief !!
jeanmarie B.
Chula Vista, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
when u are having bad times with the bowels etc. i suggest using these. as uncomfortable as these may seem its more uncomfortable to be constipated or irritated.
Laura D.
Williamstown, WV
I was not a fan of this product. In my opinion it did not do the job that I needed it to do. It only helped some.

Looking for your answer?