BY FLEET

Uses: For relief of fecal impaction; For relief of occasional constipation; For removal of residue after barium administration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I'm not embarrassed to say I used one before a medical procedure to clean me out so to speak. The nature of using this product is gross to say the least but this worked. Was not as uncomfortable as one would think and got the job done without pain or "mess". Fleet is a good brand trusted by medical professionals, so I trust for myself. *I have to say I am a little disturbed to see this being touted as a fitness product on influenster. I do not recommend for weight loss or fitness! *
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had to use 3 of these before surgery once and they did not work. It is easy to use but it just doesn't work. Stick with grandma's old water bottle.