FLEET ENEMA BISACODYL

by Fleet

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Fleet Bisacodyl Enema Ready To Use helps relieve occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FLEET ENEMA BISACODYL!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This actually worked really well for me. When I needed to use this, it was following a spinal tap. My back muscles were so stiff and weak, I couldn't use the bathroom, and it made my migraine more severe. I needed SOMETHING. I got the two pack and had to use both, but they did REALLY work. It took a minute, but when I went to the bathroom, it relieved a lot of pressure from my back and actually helped me pass what was blocked. I prefer bisacodyl over oil or saline because of the lubricant without it being too oily.
maisa S.
Fleet Bisacodyl Enema A Stimulant Pugative Ready To UseFleet Bisacodyl Enema A Stimulant Pugative Ready To UseFleet Bisacodyl Enema A Stimulant Pugative Ready To Use
Suzanne C.
I recommend this above the phosphate solution enemas - because the potential side effects of the latter have been widely publicised (even a small overdose is potentially fatal, we're told).

The pluses and minuses of bisacodyl are well documented - it's the "classic" stimulant laxative medicine, and probably most people have taken it orally and observed the precautions.  I'll simply say that in our family these are used approx monthly (the past two years) and there have been no ill effects.

BTW: as other websites e.g indiaparenting will tell you, you can safely use a reduced dosage for kids (i.e use half a bottle for ages 6-10, a quarter for ages 2-5)

I can't imagine anyone needing two doses of bisacodyl, by the way - they work like dynamite!

Yolanda D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Ready to use enema are great to clean out the poop troop helps loose a poud or two I recommend this prouduct

Looking for your answer?