BY FLEET CHILDREN'S

Pedia-Lax™ Liquid Stool Softener Oral Docusate Sodium Prevents constipation Gentle, gradual relief Mix with your favorite juice Questions? see more...

Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
When I first saw this I was excited to try it out since my son has a hard time pooping some days. I was kind of scared to try it out and have my some going non stop to the bathroom but in fact it had the opposite effect! It didn't help him go on the first does. It took three separate doses, 2 days span for it to finally kick in or maybe it was just his body doing its work. It didn't work for us but maybe it will work for others. I liked the suppositories better and they worked within 30 minutes of use for us.
Erin H.
California, MD
We neeed to use this when my daughter was much younger and the taste, despite mixing with my daughters favorite drink, was horrible and made it a major issue to get my daughter to drink it. After a few days on this product we saw no change and had to try something else. We tried the product again recently and had the same experiences. Will not use again.
Kylee K.
Prior Lake, MN
My daughter used to have constipation issues. Our pediatrician told us to try this product. It works great! It helps kids get the urge to go, without the stomach aches that many laxatives can give you.
Quinn R.
Our grandson was experiencing mild constipation and his doctor told our daughter to try this. It worked great with no stomach upset.