6 Child Rectal Applicators Works in minutes Provides gentle, safe relief Convenient, No-mess applicators Gentle Safe Relief Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories are a gentle, safe way to relieve your child s discomfort from occasional constipation.  The unique applicator delivers doctor-recommended glycerin with no mess.  Just insert, squeeze, remove and discard.  It takes just seconds to use and works in minutes.  And Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories won t upset your child s digestive system. Lubricated for easy insertion Anatomically correct tip Collar limits over-insertion Easy-to-squeeze bulb Questions?

Milk makes my 18 month old constipated. can i give him these? are they painful?
Is this a good product? My baby cousin gets constipated alot
Toddler screams and cries every time...she is 4.
Start your review of Fleet Children's Pedia-Lax!
Carlisle, IA
These worked perfectly when your child is backed up. Have only had to use one and they are good to go.
This things are a God sent! Helped my son out tremendously when he was constipated...worked every time!
Whittier, CA
Works magic!! Had to use it for my little one a couple months ago. Recommended it to a family member
When the babies having a hard time going to the bathroom this works extra well really good to use
Fort hood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When my baby was severely constipated , this did the trick. It's a great size and very effective.
Nazareth, PA
This product was very effective. Worked immediately for my son who was constipated. Recommended.
My little one was miserable. This product worked within 20 minutes! She was so happy afterward.
Alliance, OH
My son was very constipated when he switched formula, this definitely helped him. Reconmended.
Thornton, CO
This stuffs works great!! Our son has problems with constipation so this is the one we us.
Springfield, OR
My son had to use this for a few months it would work on him with in a few minutes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...