Fleet Children's Pedia-Lax uploaded by Kristin K.Fleet Children's Pedia-Lax uploaded by T I.

BY FLEET CHILDREN'S #42 in Digestive Health

6 Child Rectal Applicators Works in minutes Provides gentle, safe relief Convenient, No-mess applicators Gentle Safe Relief Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories are a gentle, safe way to relieve your child s discomfort from occasional constipation.  The unique applicator delivers doctor-recommended glycerin with no mess.  Just insert, squeeze, remove and discard.  It takes just seconds to use and works in minutes.  And Pedia-Lax Liquid Glycerin Suppositories won t upset your child s digestive system. Lubricated for easy insertion Anatomically correct tip Collar limits over-insertion Easy-to-squeeze bulb Questions? see more...

• Is this a good product? My baby cousin gets constipated alot1 Answers
  • Toddler screams and cries every time...she is 4. 2 Answers
  • Is this gentle as well as effective? My son is a very pic...2 Answers
Jacky E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
First time i used it & i loved it! Super easy to use too. Aplicator is small & lubricated so it won’t hurt. Two minutes after i applied it she finally pooped! I super recommend it. I will for sure keep a bunch of these at home.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really good product if your child gets constipated it has a unique liquid applicator it's fast and easy mess-free way to relieve your child's constipation just insert squeeze remove and throw it away. It does work within 1 hour of using product.
T I.
I switched my baby from breast milk to formula and he didn't have a bowel movement for three days. OMG!! I used this product and it. worked. wonders! It has a lubricated tip, so my son did not budge as I inserted it It worked in under a minute. I am very please. Hat's off to the makers.
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
This product is an unfortunate must for us sometimes. My 6 year old struggles and this does the trick when it's too difficult for him. No one wants to use it but if you have to, it works.
M T.
Calhoun, GA
This stuff works wonders! I have used it on both my children when they get backed up! It literally works within minutes! I currently have some in my medicine cabinet and when I run out I'll definitely buy again.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
My daughter hadn't been able to go to the bathroom in days no matter how much she tried. After many failed attempts and lots of cries I resorted to this and it worked in a matter of minutes! It helped water her stool down which made it easy for her to go I'm definitely always going to have this in my medicine cabinet!
Erica F.
Coulee City, WA
I love, love, love these for my son! He's 9 months old now and prunes are a part of his daily diet to help with constipation, but when he needed them these worked instantly and efficiently!!! Super easy to use!! I have a stash on hand! I found them on amazon! Three boxes for $18 I think??
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works perfectly on little tummies. Works within minutes. Compared to most brands I would always pick Fleet Children's pedia lax. It works quickly and even though it's on the more expensive side then most it gets the job done. Totally recommend
Nhia L.
This children pediatric-lex helps me so much when my little girl couldn't steel. I got these from CVS. Helps out a lot when they can't go. It's easy and fast and not too pricy. I recommend these for any kids that have a hard time going.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This definitely did not work for my son.It was difficult to use this kind of suppository.Im thinking its just a whole different feel to a child so it makes it harder to use this liquid type.I didnt have fast results as other products.
Jayne T.
Morgantown, WV
Does anyone like these?
Dawn F.
Winchester, VA
I have never seen this brand before. Is it safer than Miralax??
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
What's the youngest you can use this? My daughter is 1 and she had been having problem? Help!
Ruzica R.
What is this
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this gentle as well as effective? My son is a very picky eater and gets pretty constipated from time to time, and I wouldn't want to use anything too strong