Fleecy Aromatherapy - Calme - 120 feuilles

by Fleecy

Fleecy Aroma Therapy* Calm envelops your laundry with the scent of vanilla and honey lotus to calm your senses while it softens. Fleecy Aroma Therapy* Calm dryer sheets combine softness and static control with a warming and calming scent.

My family use fleecy bounce sheets all the time. I have heard so much controversy about dryer sheets. Does anyone have a good natural method other than dryer balls that still leave clothes full of static and not to mention that awful smell in the clothing?
Start your review of Fleecy Aromatherapy - Calme - 120 feuilles!
How would you rate this product?
Deanna R.
Ashburn
This is absolutely my favourite scent and being from Canada I cant get it in the States. I bring loads back when I travel home
Rosalía B.
Toronto, ON
Amazing smell, I only add 1 or 2 sheets for load, it works perfectly and is not that expensive.
Bianca F.
These are the only ones I’ll buy because I love the smell so much! I love the faint vanilla scent on my clean flannel sheets and clothes. I typically buy them when they are on sale, but I find the regular price is reasonable.
tee Z.
brampton
Fleecy Aromatherapy - Calme - 120 feuilles uploaded by tee Z.
I switched to this laundry detergent after I had kid- I love that it’s free from harmful ingredients, with no dyes ! It works great!
Calei J.
Winnipeg, MB
Fleecy Aromatherapy - Calme - 120 feuilles uploaded by Calei J.
Smells so fresh and lovely, the scent lasts longer than no name forsure. Also leaves no static.
Amanda T.
Timmins
My favourite dryer sheets ever! Even after clothes have been away for weeks, when you pull them out, they smell as fresh as when you put them in. I also have a cat with long, fine hair and it helps to keep it off my clothes.
Riesha C.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to I can’t lie I love the smell omg best thing ever but I wanna try gain
Melissa R.
Ashton , ON
I love fleecy!! These ones and the Vanilla scented ones are my absolute favourite!! They are much cheaper than bounce and I cannot get enough of the scent they leave behind on all my items!! Something about the Vanilla scent in particular (I would chosen the Vanilla over this one but this was my only option lol ) that is so soothing! I really love climbing into bed after I’ve washed my bedding using these dryer sheets!!
Trisha P.
Kingston, ON
Best by far for scent & static control. I have been using fleecy forever and wouldn’t change for the world. The scent lasts even after using and my clothes feel softer! I definitely recommend this product.
Sierra M.
White Rock, BC
These smell so good. I walk up my street and smell the amazing smell of fresh laundry and wonder who’s laundry smells so good, only to find out its mine! Lol I recommend these for sure.