Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlAdvantage
Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack)

Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack)

by Advantage

Advantage - The Flea Specialist! 4 Month Supply. Advantage Flea Control is a monthly application that kills 98%25 to 100%25 of fleas and their larvae within 12 hours. In addition, re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Effective up to 6 weeks! Advantage is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Advantage is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Advantage is for dogs over 7 weeks old. Do not use dog products on cats or cat products on dogs. (Package of 2)

Flea and Tick; Advantage

Country of Origin: United States

Pet: Dog

Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan ? Is there sizes for extra large dogs
Start your review of Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack)!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
I’ve used this for my dog, but it's very costly, which I don't mind if it works. My dog’s veterinarian told us that it didn't work that great on our area's ticks. I have a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix. He's about 18lbs. We started using a different brand, and he seems to be doing fine. When he was on this brand, I found a tick on him and my husband’s beard (GROSS). Since we switched him to the new brand, we have had no issues.
Anthony S.
Richmond, VA
I have and still am using this product. It works great, my dog is a feeling great and not itching. I have to hide it in his food because he will not eat it by giving it to him straight up
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
Advantage Flea control for fleas. Works wonderful on my dogs. Once you put it on the fleas are jumping off my dogs There is no irritation or redness where the collars is. It is definitely worth the money to buy this for your dogs.
Christy U.
San Antonio, TX
The collar worked great for the first few weeks. With 2 puppies, it was easy for them to pull the collars off of each other. It became a game and now when they come inside from playing, they bring their collars so we can put them back on.
Barbie G.
Saranac Lake, NY
I don’t think any other brand out there works as well as this one for my dog. I’ve always had issues with other working but Advantage II works fantastically for my dog. No fleas. No tics. No skeeter bites. Nothing.
Katie Y.
Asheville
Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack) uploaded by Katie Y.
I usedFlea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack) on my now 4 year old dog when he was a puppy and never had a problem with it. He never got fleas or skin irritations and it’s hard to find products for larger puppies like a boxer.
Leah B.
Lake Placid, FL
Im in florida where fleas are all year long and this helps decently ...although It is a continuous battle still of treating the yard and washing and treating beds ect
Noam G.
SanDiego
Never had any flea or tick problems with my Pitbull / lab mix. I’ve been using this product for years now, and she’s never had any ticks or fleas to speak of.
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Yeah! No fleas! Nothing ruins the joys of having a pet more than fleas, and this product does a great job of getting rid of them!
Jennifer B.
Granite Falls, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Flea control for dogs and puppies worked very well with my pet. Pleased with results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Irish H.
Pierrefonds, QC
il y a un an
Petco Puffy Box Dog Bed in Tan ? Is there sizes for extra large dogs
Angelia J. il y a 3 mois
Yes, there do have beds for bigger dogs.