Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack)

by Advantage

Advantage - The Flea Specialist! 4 Month Supply. Advantage Flea Control is a monthly application that kills 98%25 to 100%25 of fleas and their larvae within 12 hours. In addition, re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle. Effective up to 6 weeks! Advantage is applied to the back of the neck on cats and between the shoulder blades on dogs. It spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, aided by body movement to provide whole body coverage. Advantage is water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight. Advantage is for dogs over 7 weeks old. Do not use dog products on cats or cat products on dogs. (Package of 2)

Flea and Tick; Advantage

Country of Origin: United States

Pet: Dog

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flea Control for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs 6 Month Supply (2 Pack)!
2 months ago
All of our pets are indoor/outdoor and our Chihuahua thinks it's a cat and snuggles up to our cats.  It's cute, but if one pet gets fleas, they all do and so do our beds.  We have by far the best success with Advantage over other brands and it's the brand our vet recommended to us.  Be sure to keep up with the application schedule for best results.
3 months agoWinter Haven, FL
Easy to open, apply and then you are done! I don’t have a problem fleas anymore. As long as you apply to pets once a month. I have a little Yorkie who so close to the ground. Everything else didn’t work as well.
2 months agoColorado Springs
This is really great to bring with you when going on a trip, especially camping which is what I buy this for. We have never found a tick on my dog since using this product. Easy to buy, and easy to use!
12 days agoRaytown
We moved to Missouri 2 years ago from Montana and this is the first time we’ve ever had to deal with fleas. This flea control works well for our dogs as long as we keep on top of it. I would definitely recommend this product.
7 months agoKalamazoo, MI
I love this product as I mentioned in another review, frontline in Michigan doesn’t work! We’ve been using this product for 2.5years and haven’t had a single flea in our home. I will continue to use this brand until it no longer works in our state. Highly recommend!!!
7 months agoDora, AL
This is literally the only thing that we have used is for is a flea and tick chemically like top of medication for the itching however, our dogs unfortunately have both of them have allergies so skin allergies on top of fleas and ticks don’t mix and I’m sure you all can agree with me there! Often times it means money money money and more money. However, went to a different vet and I wasn’t too happy at first I was a little skeptical about using something different after using the same flea and tick medicine on my two dogs for the past what six or seven years? So yes I was a little skeptical however, when applying it to just my first one of my dogs first I could tell that the very next day she was already feeling like a roll of bricks have literally been dropped off her back, she was playing more not having the rubber body up against the fence she would each so much that she would literally take the hair the hair would be removed off of her body and there would be a blood red you know sore right there and that would be from her allergies so this works great in with the allergies as well as the flea and tick process! So I totally complete and completely recommend anyone who has dogs to definitely consider this at least first before anything else just research it check the reviews I’m telling you it’s going to be the smartest way to go moneywise and well I’m telling you right now from experience proving to you that it does work in fact on animals dogs because after all man have allergies as well as sometimes getting fleas and ticks so that’s a work of art Times 2 if you ask me!!!
8 months agoCavendish, VT
This is our trusted flea medication for our lab/hound mix and we have been using it loyally for years now. If you want a flea medication you can depend on get Advantage. We stand by this brand 100%.
7 months agoCardiff
Advantage is my go to brand very trustworthy with all my animals it does get pricey when I have 2 days (difference in size) and 5 cats but it is worth every dine knowing my pets are flea free.
5 months agoNew Orleans
Although a little oily when you first put it on, this flea medication is very easy to apply in a way that is not uncomfortable for our puppy. The greasiness disappears in under an hour and after that you can’t even tell anything has even applied, besides there not being a flea in sight!
8 months agoCalifornia
I always use this one now. Because I have two different dogs that are at least a year apart, it still works for both of them. And sometimes I can get away with just putting this on the dogs. And don't have to worry about the cats for at least another 2 weeks. It just kills fleas so fast.