Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlNoBrand

by NoBrand

Is your dog under suffering from the fleas ticks lice? Did they look very anxious? Do you want to save them out of the pests? Introduce the LYNN Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs, Dog Flea and Tick Control, Flea Collar for Dogs Puppies, One Size Fits All. Every dog is not only a pet but friend and family. Their health is vital. That is why PETinice flea collar exist! ★IPRODUCT INFORMATION: Name: LYNN Flea tick collar Function: Repel the fleas, ticks, lice and other pests Apply To: Flea collar for small middle large dogs Size: 24 inches--One size fit all Date Of Validity:8 Months Age: More than 2 months Adjustable: Yes Waterproof: Yes Allergy-Free: Yes ★USAGE: 1)Place collar around pet's neck, adjust to fit and buckle in place. 2)Leaving room for two fingers (2~3 inch) or more(Future adjustments) between the collar and the pet's neck. Now, Click "ADD TO CART", Get One Flea Tick Collar For Your Puppy!

8 MONTH PROTECTION – DOPA 2018 Natural Flea and Tick Сollar for dogs protect your pet or puppy from flea and ticks 24h/7 days a week during 8 MONTHS.; ECO-FRIENDLY & ALLERGY SAFE – The last thing you want to do is give your Dog a pesticide laced collar that cause an allergic reaction. Our all Natural collar is safe and allergy free.; AGE & SIZE FOR USING – You can start use the Collar from 3 month age of your pet. You can use our collar for SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE dogs. Just cut off the excess dog flea collar and put the rest under the mat of your dog for extra protection.; MORE POWERFUL & WATERPROOF – Citronella and Essential Oils compound, more effective flea and tick prevention for dogs than other collars and still safe and hypoallergenic for you and your pet. Continues to be 100% effective after bathing and playing in the rain.; VETERINARIAN-RECOMMENDED – This flea and tick prevention for dogs and avoid the hassle of monthly treatments No mess, non-greasy and odorless Kills fleas and ticks through contact. No biting required.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flea and Tick Prevention Collar for Large Dog - Flea Collar for Dogs & Cat Puppy - Safe Natrual Hypoallergenic - Waterproof Dog Anti Flea Collar!
Barbie S.
Flea and Tick Prevention Collar for Large Dog - Flea Collar for Dogs & Cat Puppy - Safe Natrual Hypoallergenic - Waterproof Dog Anti Flea Collar uploaded by Barbie S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup was itching constantly and as soon as we put his on him he was finally itch free and a happy dog again the one we got was ceresto was quite expensive but has done so great for him and I'm so grateful to have been recommended this product from pet smart
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,111 reviews
My 5lb Yorkie got fleas this past summer and I searched high and low for a product that would work. I tried so many different sprays, drops, and pills and none seemed to really work. This collar is a lifesaver! It lasts for months and got rid of all the fleas my dog had and kept them off. Highly recommend!
danielle H.
Charleston, WV
I love the Serestro Flea and Tick Collar. It's the only one that has actually worked on my dog. It doesn't have a smell. It has never rubbed or made her fur come out. It may be "pricey" up front especially if purchased from the vet's office but it lasts for 8 months.
Julianna P.
Georgetown ,guyana
This product is a helpful product that help me whenever my dog has ticks and fleas which he very much often gets once he outdoors ,the tick prevention collar since I started using it has been very helpful in preventing fleas and ticks my dog loves it I'll recommend for other pet owners

Looking for your answer?