BY FLAX USA

Megan D.
I started using this in my morning smoothies as well as my baked goods. It really does not change the flavor of anything! A resell able bag makes it super easy to store in the cupboard.
Mackenzie B.
I'm pregnant and my doctor recommended I start including flax in my diet. I add it to yogurt, cereal, pancake batter etc. It's flavorless but it can be a little gritty in texture.
Gloria R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stuff is AMAZING! I add it to my shakes everyday and any other recipes I can sneak it into. It's had a great effect on my cholesterol & digestive system. definitely recommend!!
Taylor T.
You can add ground flax seed to anything & it doesn't effect the flavor! You can add it to oatmeal, cookies, anything!
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
I like it, it is very good for my family nutrition. I use it in all kinds of recipes and drinks.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I started being a fitness freak after i got sick and i take flax seeds they have lots of fiber and good for digestive system.
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
Can I use it for baking?