BY FINISHING TOUCH #1 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The secret is a revolutionary Butterfly™ Technology that erases hair by microscopically paring it down through a spinning head. Neatly and discreetly housed under the 18 karat gold-plated head, the Butterfly™ Technology never touches delicate facial skin. Dermatologist approved, Flawless is not a laser, hot wire, epilator, or razor. It is safe on all skin types and tones.

Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Read if you suffer from female facial hair with a lot of black fine hairs!!

I'm 27 years old and have always suffered from "peach fuzz". I've always had to have it either waxed, threaded, or would tweeze it all off since I was 12. After having my daughter a lot would regrow as fine/medium black hair that was extremely embarrassing and had to start waxing at the end of each week. I was looking into the best electrolysis hair removal center near me because I do not want a hair face on my wedding day or honey moon.

First of all this comes inside a medium black box with a battery, the tool, a mini brush I use to clean out the hair trap, and an instruction manual.

This tool is conveniently small that you can take it on trips, toss in your makeup bag, and allows you to hold a nice grip on it. The light turns on once you turn the buzzer on which helps in seeing under your chin and your forehead. Using this product does not hurt or pulls and tugs on hair, however it tends to get a little hot after a minute but it's definitely not uncomfortable.

For the best and most effective results you do need to use this in a circular motion, I have tried other ways just to see but circular is the best and fastest. Make sure your face is clean of makeup and is completely dry, I steam my face to open my pores before using for the off chance of becoming irritated. Obviously you must moisturize afterwards to keep your skin soft and from drying. I have used this over blemishes and it in no way shape or form bothered it.

I've researched all of these hair removing tools only to be turned off by all the reviews of hair growing back more thick, dark, and in abundance so obviously I wasn't willing to risk it.

After several months waiting for one review saying it grows back darker and thicker, I couldn't find one, of course there were negative ones but none said that.

Upon first use I amazed and felt so much more confident and excited but in the back of my mind I was saying "what did I just do?' I just basically buzzed my face, I'll be the bearded lady now, etc".

One week went by and my face was still hair free, smooth, and not to mention my makeup was insanely flawless.

Into the third week I went over my face again as I could see some hairs growing but not darker nor thicker.

It's been three months and I'm so in love with this product, it has certainly changed my life and saving me money! I use this every three weeks to keep my face smooth and 100% hair free. This also gets rid of those embarrassing thick blackhead hairs that come and go and as well as previously shaved areas (I purchased a second for my under arms). The product itself is $19.99 I bought mine from Target and the replacement heads are 2 for $12.99 on Amazon, I just ordered replacement heads for the first time and won't need to actually replace them until the end of November. FLAWLESS™ By Finishing Touch
Nik A.
Love this! I was so scared to use this cause I've never shaved my face before but im so glad I did! My face looked so smooth and soft after using this I couldn't even believe it! I do have some complaints tho..... for one, it's hard to take off the razor top to empty it. I feel like I break it every single time I take it off and it's also not easy to put it back on either. Secondly, I can't see anything while shaving even with the light that is on this! It's kinda sucky but oh well. And lastly, 2 days after shaving I started breaking out 😭 i have quite a few bumps and whiteheads. Idk if thats necessarily the products fault or just my skin and I'm not doing something right, but I'm still gonna use this and would definitely recommend! Still gotta try it on my underarms tho. Let's see how that one goes!
Rachel L.
Over the last few years I've started to developed white "whiskers" on my upper lip and every time I would wear makeup I would get a "makeup beard"... I saw this a few weeks ago, read/watched reviews, and decided I would buy this for myself as an early birthday gift. It took all the hair off my upper lip and there were no remaining "whiskers" lol..

This device does not irritate my sensitive skin, has not caused any razor burn, and is very easy to use.. I like the fact that it's small and with the light you can see your "stache" to remove any stragglers.. I didn't really feel any sensation while I was using this other than it felt like it was sucking and chopping little tiny hairs off my face.. It will start to feel a little warm if you roll it over the same spot a few times, but other than that it's great. I also appreciate the fact that the company added a battery (I always forget the batteries)..

The only one caveat, if you can even call it that, is when I opened the device to look for hairs I didn't see anything.. I know it took the hair off, but I hope the hairs don't get stuck in the blade.. I would probably need to use it on my whole face to really see anything I guess.. Other than that this is a fantastic product for $20 and I am very happy with my results. A+ product!

Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
As being half Scott -Irish & half Russian, I tend to grow hair where I don't like it to be.. I've been removing my hair from my body since I was 11yrs old weather it be waxing, threading, or tweasing. And as I've grown older, I have always wanted ways to do it as painless as possible. Then I saw this at Wal-Mart and I've never been more happier with a purchase before til I used the Flawless! I use over my face in circular motions seems to get all unwanted fuzziness off the best. I highly recommend to anyone else who has been wanting to remove facial, chin, or upper lip hair. Did I mention that it doesn't hurt!!
 I like how small it conveniently is to take along with on trips in a make-up bag to do on the go whenever I travel. I love the rise gold color! And how it's cordless is even more important to be as you don't need to plug it in to use.
I always use after exfoliating so dry skin doesn't get more irritated. I've been using this since last November and my hair doesn't grow in thicker any everywhere I have been using it. I love my makeup cause it looks more flawless without all the fuzz on my face. If you've been on the fence to buy, just get it for you'll be happy as I have been with the results with no disappointments!
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
I love a nice smooth surface to apply my makeup to. Shaving didn’t seem like a good option and then I found this product. It’s cheap compared to most hair removal products like it. It comes with a battery and a little brush to remove the hair from the device. You use it in a circular motion to effectively remove the hair. I use this about once a week to make sure I have nice smooth skin on my face. It also has a light so when you put it to your skin you can see the hair better. I will continue to use this and I recommend it to others.
Tayyaba H.
Disclosure: I bought this product to shave my face because I am going through laser hair removal treatment. The treatment only allows me to remove hair through shaving as opposed to waxing and/or threading.

I went to Ulta for a dermatologist consolation with my friend. The technician there recommended she and I use the FLAWLESS shaver on our faces because the regular razor blades were taking a toll on our skin. I did not purchase it there and thought nothing of it. Last night, I went to Walmart and I saw this item on display and decided to purchase it. I LOVE IT. I am a very hairy girl and this shaver smoothed out my skin and removed all the hair. It is painless and the results are amazing. It is perfect for women that go through laser hair removal because it is so gentle and works like a dream.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Unbelievable!!! Ok so I was very apprehensive on getting this, but I was standing in the line at Walmart when it was on display.  Impulse buy!!! And totally worth it, see I get little chin hairs and of course I have a ""man-stach".  It was easy to put together, and also had the added bonus battery in the packaging.  The instructions are pretty simple press flat and move in circular motions. Because there was absolutely no pain, I thought this is not working so I went and got a close up mirror and used and notice my hair was gone!!!!!!!!! It worked and like other eplilaters there was no pain whatsoever.  Best item ever for your face.  I would not recommend that you use on eyebrows.  I will be gifting this item to all my lady friends and family this Christmas!
Tamara F.
For almost a year I’ve been using The Ordinary "Buffet" which has miraculously made my brows and lashes thicker and longer. However, it has also cause me to have extra hair on my face and especially on my upper lip. Purchased this little device from Ulta. Ulta has it priced at $19.99, but was given a 20% off coupon. Was very hesitant even though I have heard and read rave reviews. Very easy to set up, love the chic look, and appreciate that it’s not shaving. After only one use, I’m hooked and deemed Flawless as holy grail status. It’s been almost two weeks and I haven’t noticed any hair growing back. I feel it’s quite easy to clean and replace the heads. I wish it was a rechargeable battery or device instead of requiring batteries to be replaced. Definitely will purchase again if this one fails. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a little touch up. No matter what, I still get my brows threaded.
Florence E.
So shocked by this!! I was at Ulta and saw it.. didn't think anything of it because the price was only $20. Later that day, I was browsing through a facebook group I'm in and someone had asked how they can get their makeup to go on smoother and someone suggested exfoliating with this Flawless tool. I instantly knew I had to go back and get it after reading all the reviews, and drove right on back to Ulta and bought it. The set up was easy and very self explanatory. When I first started using it, I wasn't quite sure it was working but then I instantly saw it when looking close in the mirror that all my lip hair was gone! I am the type of girl who would typically go do dermaplaning at a spa and pay $50-60 every two months. This little tool is going to save me sooo much money! My whole face is fuzz free and I am so excited about this! I have got all my friends hooked on this.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was blown away by this little hair remover. After seeing so many commercials I decided to buy one and see what the hype was about. It works great for removing fine hairs but it also worked perfectly in my bikini area, better than any razor. It was gentle on my armpits unlike razors as well. A lot of people say it doesn't work on the bikini area but I had no problem. Once the chamber is filled with hair, it will stop working temporarily, so be sure to empty the chamber under the blades. It is very small so it is great for on the go and traveling. The battery life could be a little bit better but that isn't a big deal for me. It is under $20 on Amazon which is a great deal in my opinion. I give this a 5/5 and highly recommend.
Victorie S.
Aurora
Just wanting to see if this product really works and do you need to complete the treatment again. If so how often?
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Can i use this for eyebrows also?
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
I would love to try this but don’t know if it’s worth it or not do any of y’all recommend it
Mahnoor  T.
does this cause irritation bumps on the face after using it? My skin gets irritated after using a facial razor and I’m looking for an alternative
Does the upper lip hair regrow prickly? Whenever shaving any other area, hair grows back prickly, or even think of a guy when his beard grows back. Usually I epilate my upper lip and the hair grows back soft, but it's very painful.