BY FINISHING TOUCH #1 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The secret is a revolutionary Butterfly™ Technology that erases hair by microscopically paring it down through a spinning head. Neatly and discreetly housed under the 18 karat gold-plated head, the Butterfly™ Technology never touches delicate facial skin. Dermatologist approved, Flawless is not a laser, hot wire, epilator, or razor. It is safe on all skin types and tones.

• Could you use this on the bikini line?2 Answers
  • How much does it cost? And where can you buy it?1 Answers
  • Definitely I need to try FLAWLESS™ By Finishing Touch ! ...2 Answers
Nik A.
Love this! I was so scared to use this cause I've never shaved my face before but im so glad I did! My face looked so smooth and soft after using this I couldn't even believe it! I do have some complaints tho..... for one, it's hard to take off the razor top to empty it. I feel like I break it every single time I take it off and it's also not easy to put it back on either. Secondly, I can't see anything while shaving even with the light that is on this! It's kinda sucky but oh well. And lastly, 2 days after shaving I started breaking out 😭 i have quite a few bumps and whiteheads. Idk if thats necessarily the products fault or just my skin and I'm not doing something right, but I'm still gonna use this and would definitely recommend! Still gotta try it on my underarms tho. Let's see how that one goes!
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
As being half Scott -Irish & half Russian, I tend to grow hair where I don't like it to be.. I've been removing my hair from my body since I was 11yrs old weather it be waxing, threading, or tweasing. And as I've grown older, I have always wanted ways to do it as painless as possible. Then I saw this at Wal-Mart and I've never been more happier with a purchase before til I used the Flawless! I use over my face in circular motions seems to get all unwanted fuzziness off the best. I highly recommend to anyone else who has been wanting to remove facial, chin, or upper lip hair. Did I mention that it doesn't hurt!!
 I like how small it conveniently is to take along with on trips in a make-up bag to do on the go whenever I travel. I love the rise gold color! And how it's cordless is even more important to be as you don't need to plug it in to use.
I always use after exfoliating so dry skin doesn't get more irritated. I've been using this since last November and my hair doesn't grow in thicker any everywhere I have been using it. I love my makeup cause it looks more flawless without all the fuzz on my face. If you've been on the fence to buy, just get it for you'll be happy as I have been with the results with no disappointments!
Rachel L.
Over the last few years I've started to developed white "whiskers" on my upper lip and every time I would wear makeup I would get a "makeup beard"... I saw this a few weeks ago, read/watched reviews, and decided I would buy this for myself as an early birthday gift. It took all the hair off my upper lip and there were no remaining "whiskers" lol..

This device does not irritate my sensitive skin, has not caused any razor burn, and is very easy to use.. I like the fact that it's small and with the light you can see your "stache" to remove any stragglers.. I didn't really feel any sensation while I was using this other than it felt like it was sucking and chopping little tiny hairs off my face.. It will start to feel a little warm if you roll it over the same spot a few times, but other than that it's great. I also appreciate the fact that the company added a battery (I always forget the batteries)..

The only one caveat, if you can even call it that, is when I opened the device to look for hairs I didn't see anything.. I know it took the hair off, but I hope the hairs don't get stuck in the blade.. I would probably need to use it on my whole face to really see anything I guess.. Other than that this is a fantastic product for $20 and I am very happy with my results. A+ product!

Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
I love a nice smooth surface to apply my makeup to. Shaving didn’t seem like a good option and then I found this product. It’s cheap compared to most hair removal products like it. It comes with a battery and a little brush to remove the hair from the device. You use it in a circular motion to effectively remove the hair. I use this about once a week to make sure I have nice smooth skin on my face. It also has a light so when you put it to your skin you can see the hair better. I will continue to use this and I recommend it to others.
Tayyaba H.
Disclosure: I bought this product to shave my face because I am going through laser hair removal treatment. The treatment only allows me to remove hair through shaving as opposed to waxing and/or threading.

I went to Ulta for a dermatologist consolation with my friend. The technician there recommended she and I use the FLAWLESS shaver on our faces because the regular razor blades were taking a toll on our skin. I did not purchase it there and thought nothing of it. Last night, I went to Walmart and I saw this item on display and decided to purchase it. I LOVE IT. I am a very hairy girl and this shaver smoothed out my skin and removed all the hair. It is painless and the results are amazing. It is perfect for women that go through laser hair removal because it is so gentle and works like a dream.
Tamara F.
For almost a year I’ve been using The Ordinary "Buffet" which has miraculously made my brows and lashes thicker and longer. However, it has also cause me to have extra hair on my face and especially on my upper lip. Purchased this little device from Ulta. Ulta has it priced at $19.99, but was given a 20% off coupon. Was very hesitant even though I have heard and read rave reviews. Very easy to set up, love the chic look, and appreciate that it’s not shaving. After only one use, I’m hooked and deemed Flawless as holy grail status. It’s been almost two weeks and I haven’t noticed any hair growing back. I feel it’s quite easy to clean and replace the heads. I wish it was a rechargeable battery or device instead of requiring batteries to be replaced. Definitely will purchase again if this one fails. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants a little touch up. No matter what, I still get my brows threaded.
Florence E.
So shocked by this!! I was at Ulta and saw it.. didn't think anything of it because the price was only $20. Later that day, I was browsing through a facebook group I'm in and someone had asked how they can get their makeup to go on smoother and someone suggested exfoliating with this Flawless tool. I instantly knew I had to go back and get it after reading all the reviews, and drove right on back to Ulta and bought it. The set up was easy and very self explanatory. When I first started using it, I wasn't quite sure it was working but then I instantly saw it when looking close in the mirror that all my lip hair was gone! I am the type of girl who would typically go do dermaplaning at a spa and pay $50-60 every two months. This little tool is going to save me sooo much money! My whole face is fuzz free and I am so excited about this! I have got all my friends hooked on this.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I was blown away by this little hair remover. After seeing so many commercials I decided to buy one and see what the hype was about. It works great for removing fine hairs but it also worked perfectly in my bikini area, better than any razor. It was gentle on my armpits unlike razors as well. A lot of people say it doesn't work on the bikini area but I had no problem. Once the chamber is filled with hair, it will stop working temporarily, so be sure to empty the chamber under the blades. It is very small so it is great for on the go and traveling. The battery life could be a little bit better but that isn't a big deal for me. It is under $20 on Amazon which is a great deal in my opinion. I give this a 5/5 and highly recommend.
Desiree G.
Omg ok so I’m one that has always had peach fuzz a lot and dark as well I’ve never shaved or nailed my face I was just to afraid of my bf feeling the hairs coming back and feeling like a cactus but no! I finally got the Guts to do it and I used this after reading so many great reviews I decided to go for it and I must say this works amazing
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love this little gadget! I have to say I didn’t really expect much when I purchased it from Target but OMG this thing works great! The first few times I used it I was amazed when I went to clean it out as to how much hair it removed.
Victorie S.
Aurora
Just wanting to see if this product really works and do you need to complete the treatment again. If so how often?
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Can i use this for eyebrows also?
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
I would love to try this but don’t know if it’s worth it or not do any of y’all recommend it
Mahnoor  T.
does this cause irritation bumps on the face after using it? My skin gets irritated after using a facial razor and I’m looking for an alternative
Does the upper lip hair regrow prickly? Whenever shaving any other area, hair grows back prickly, or even think of a guy when his beard grows back. Usually I epilate my upper lip and the hair grows back soft, but it's very painful.