Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF

The flawless is designed to be discrete but using the finest German engineered technology to remove hair painlessly and instantly.With an 18-karat gold-plated head it is gentle on all skin types and tones.

Does this cause ingrown hairs on upper lip/eyebrows?
Wiill this work for upper lip? Does it cause the hair to grow back thicker?
Start your review of Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF!
Karen M.
Huntington
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Karen M.
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. It’s amazing and doesn’t hurt at all. It’s great for those hard to reach and see areas. [product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Sara A.
LV
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Sara A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have!! Doesn’t make the hairs grow back the hairs grow back thicker either. Easy to use. Battery lasts forever as well![product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Zoe W.
Battle Ground, WA
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Zoe W.
Omg this is totally a go to !!! I love the whole line of flawless products I have almost all of them ! They are so easy to use and so SAFE ! No more razor burns and bumps ! Easy to clean up hair on my face and any where on the go ! Definitely get yourself anything from this brand !
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Courtney P.
Where’s the 10 star button?! I’ve been wanting to get rid of my peach fuzz for a while now but in no way trust myself with those tiny face razors. I picked this up at Marshall’s to try out and YAY I LOVE IT! It literally feels like nothing but then when you remove the cap it removed so much hair (see third picture for a maybe TMI 😂). I used it on my entire face and “side burns” with no pain, no redness/irritation. And my skin feels so smooth now! I can’t wait to see how much better makeup applies! I’m thinking this will help my acne heal a little better as well! The package also comes with a battery and a great little cleaning brush! Definelty recommend this!
Jeimy S.
Cary, NC
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Jeimy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
my favorite for those uncomfortable hairs that come out of the face, it does not irritate the skin or anything just perfect.I recommend it[product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Vane L.
Camden , CA
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Vane L.
Is the best product I have ever tried for face hair. Is easy, fast, without pain, I think I can not ask anything else to this product. The price is not expensive, so it really worth it. The face looks clean and soft after use it so I don't know why I waited too much to buy it. Definetly I won't use wax again on my face.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
Read if you suffer from female facial hair with a lot of black fine hairs!! I'm 27 years old and have always suffered from "peach fuzz". I've always had to have it either waxed, threaded, or would tweeze it all off since I was 12. After having my daughter a lot would regrow as fine/medium black hair that was extremely embarrassing and had to start waxing at the end of each week. I was looking into the best electrolysis hair removal center near me because I do not want a hair face on my wedding day or honey moon. First of all this comes inside a medium black box with a battery, the tool, a mini brush I use to clean out the hair trap, and an instruction manual. This tool is conveniently small that you can take it on trips, toss in your makeup bag, and allows you to hold a nice grip on it. The light turns on once you turn the buzzer on which helps in seeing under your chin and your forehead. Using this product does not hurt or pulls and tugs on hair, however it tends to get a little hot after a minute but it's definitely not uncomfortable. For the best and most effective results you do need to use this in a circular motion, I have tried other ways just to see but circular is the best and fastest. Make sure your face is clean of makeup and is completely dry, I steam my face to open my pores before using for the off chance of becoming irritated. Obviously you must moisturize afterwards to keep your skin soft and from drying. I have used this over blemishes and it in no way shape or form bothered it. I've researched all of these hair removing tools only to be turned off by all the reviews of hair growing back more thick, dark, and in abundance so obviously I wasn't willing to risk it. After several months waiting for one review saying it grows back darker and thicker, I couldn't find one, of course there were negative ones but none said that. Upon first use I amazed and felt so much more confident and excited but in the back of my mind I was saying "what did I just do?' I just basically buzzed my face, I'll be the bearded lady now, etc". One week went by and my face was still hair free, smooth, and not to mention my makeup was insanely flawless. Into the third week I went over my face again as I could see some hairs growing but not darker nor thicker. It's been three months and I'm so in love with this product, it has certainly changed my life and saving me money! I use this every three weeks to keep my face smooth and 100% hair free. This also gets rid of those embarrassing thick blackhead hairs that come and go and as well as previously shaved areas (I purchased a second for my under arms). The product itself is $19.99 I bought mine from Target and the replacement heads are 2 for $12.99 on Amazon, I just ordered replacement heads for the first time and won't need to actually replace them until the end of November. Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Tia S.
I saw a lot of online reviews and had to check this out for myself. Please keep in mind this is for touch up spots not your legs, under your arms or bikini area. I got this product knowing that I use it for my upper lip, chin hairs and my big toe. I unscrew the head and dump out the hair. It is only $15.00 Its effortless and painless. Its also travel friendly can fit in your purse. It does have a light on it which I never personally use. I would HIGHLY recommend.Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Kimignon T.
I have had this for about 6 months now and I am pleased with its performance. It is simple to use and has a built-in light so that you can see the finest of hairs. It is pain free and pretty gentle. I have removed upper lip hair and got brave enough to start using on my face. The hair has not grown back thicker, which is what I was afraid of when venturing out and shaving my face. My make-up application now looks amazing🤗🤗
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Danielle E.
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Danielle E.
♡follow me♡ I love using the Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF ! I really see a huge difference with how my makeup lays on my face. It doesnt hurt at all complete #gamechanger I love that it's so convenient to put in your #travelbag and be the #traveljunkie you are! I really like how it just takes a few minutes and your done. No pain! #cultclassics #hitsandmisses #zenden #winningstreak #mybeautyawards #mymakeupbag #skincare #skincaresecret #skincareroutine #mommusthaves #SplurgeWorthyProducts

116 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...