Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF

The flawless is designed to be discrete but using the finest German engineered technology to remove hair painlessly and instantly.With an 18-karat gold-plated head it is gentle on all skin types and tones.

I have beautiful fluff type, would it be useful to me? or would it be thicker?
Iss this a razor? I need something that comes close since I get laser done
HAVE YOU FALLEN IN LOVE YET WITH (this Facial hair removal product) from [brand:flawless] hair remover?
Start your review of Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF!
Mk S.
Palo Alto, CA
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Mk S.
It’s Flawless as the name suggests. Got this one from Amazon (in Blue colour) and Omg! It works wonders. A total painless removal of upper lips, eye brows and any strand of hair elsewhere on the face. It’s not exactly an epilator but more like face shaver. And NO! The hair doesn’t grow back thicker, darker or denser. The hair comes back just like they would come if you wax or thread your face. I’ve been using it for more than 2 years and I’ve zero complaints. It works on a AA battery and one battery lasted me for 2 years! ( No joke) It’s bit tricky to do your eyebrow with this one because of the precision eyebrows require ,so I usually use it on eyebrows when I’ve few unwanted hair to remove or otherwise I usually self-wax my eyebrows. But for upper lips, I use this one all the time. Definitely recommended.
Sana A.
Richmond, TX
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Sana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My friend since pandemic. During pandemic when most salons were closed and that's when Flawless Hair became my friend. No pain no gain they say but this product is no pain but gain only. Perfect for facial hair and works like a champ. This is not an epilator so it doesn't hurt and gently removes your facial hair. I love that removes hair in a extremely gentle way. I have highly sensitive skin and never any irritation from using Flawless. I highly recommend this product to all the ladies.
Stephanie  F.
Thornhill, ON
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Stephanie  F.
Love my new Flawless Facial Hair Remover! It is a small covienient product. It looks like a lipstick and comes with an LED light so you can get a closer and better look at the area you are working on. It takes two batteries and is easy to use. I travel with it all the time for touch ups.
Karla B.
El Paso, TX
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Karla B.
Este aparatito no puede faltar en tus utensilios de belleza 🥰 yo lo utilizo para quitarme los vellos más finitos del rostro sin llegar a la ceja (porque me da miedo llevarme un vello de ahí) también me quito los vellos de las manos y dedidos, solo haces movimientos circulares en la piel (zona a depilar) sin hacer tanta presión, y mágicamente se van, no irrita, no crecen más gruesos, cuenta con una luz 💡 para que veas a detalle la zona a depilar y funciona con baterías 🔋. Lo recomiendo bastante, me costo alrededor de $20. De verdad funciona! #skincare #hairremover flawless hair remover [product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Laura R.
Rhyl, Clwyd
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Laura R.
This is absolutely amazing. It takes away all of the baby hair and stray hairs you have on your face, such as upper lip chin etc. Best thing i have ever used at home. I adore this product. I have had mine a couple of years now and it is amazing. Leaves your face feeling baby soft.
Gabriela C.
Langley, BC
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Gabriela C.
It is a very practical product, it serves me very well to eliminate facial hair, it is very easy and quick to use, the battery lasts a long time and does not irritate the skin, I recommend this product and it is very affordable. Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Karen M.
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Karen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. It’s amazing and doesn’t hurt at all. It’s great for those hard to reach and see areas. [product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Sara A.
LV
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Sara A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have!! Doesn’t make the hairs grow back the hairs grow back thicker either. Easy to use. Battery lasts forever as well![product:flawless-hair-remover-white/gold-ftf]
Nicole U.
Vancouver, BC
1,484 reviews
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Nicole U.
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Nicole U.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Flawless Painless Hair Remover For Women Or Men 18k Rose Gold Plated Full Retail Package Great Gift Battery Included This product saves me so much money from going to get my facial hair threaded or waxed. It’s so convenient and gives me baby soft skin. I don’t have texture when applying any foundation or powder and any skincare I use absorbs so much better when I use this product to remove all my unwanted hair on my face. I’m so happy I purchased this and highly recommend if you want baby smooth skin without the hassle!
Zoe W.
Battle Ground, WA
Flawless Hair Remover White/Gold FTF uploaded by Zoe W.
Omg this is totally a go to !!! I love the whole line of flawless products I have almost all of them ! They are so easy to use and so SAFE ! No more razor burns and bumps ! Easy to clean up hair on my face and any where on the go ! Definitely get yourself anything from this brand !

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela J.
Palestine, TX
il y a 2 ans
Gina J. il y a 6 mois
I like the flawless better. While both tools are good and have benefits. The flawless you can just use and continue on with make up or lotions. It also gets all the baby hairs you dont see. The dermaplane razor is great for cutting edges and a bit more precise cuts. However it is recommended that you wait up to an hour to apply anything on your skin to avoid irritation. If you're in a hurry thats cutting into your time of makeup application.