Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation

A 15-hour long wearing, oil-free liquid foundation with a matte finish and weightless medium to full coverage.

What's your opinion of this product?
#Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation Is it full covered? how is for a dry skin?
is this better then mac foundation? wich color is better for dark oily skin?
Start your review of Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation!
Product Highlights
“...is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish.” in reviews
“...heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try” in reviews
“love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️” in reviews
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation - # 2N2 Linen 30ml/1oz Make Up
How do I count the ways I HATE this foundation! I was really enthusiastic to try this when it first came out due to some pretty good reviews. Sadly reality hit me in the face when I tried this. As a reference to what my skin is like, I have combo skin, some discoloration, and acne scarring. I tried applying this with a brush, sponge, and fingers but I can’t get it to look even remotely good. First off, it looks caked and dry on my face no matter how much I adjust the amount I use; I always end up with chalky looking skin with all my dry patches emphasized. Even my nose area was flaky and chalky, and that’s my oiliest area. I gave it fair chance, I even thought it was one of those foundations that might look better after wearing it for a while when my oils come through. Nope! Instead what I got was a greasy patchy tzone and cheeks that look like I’ve rubbed colored chalk on my face. The only saving grace of this product was that the coverage was decent. Otherwise, this would be a complete failure.
Purchased at: ULTA
Making sure to hydrate and use a good primer due to winter dry weather, I bought this on the advice of influencers on YouTube after watching countless videos for days. I don't understand the rave reviews. I applied with lightly damp beauty blender after my morning skin routine. As soon as I applied it lightly I noticed it did sink into my pores, it was patchy and looked very dry. I waited a good 5 minutes and applied a 2nd application to build thinking it would look better. It didn't. Same results but more obvious. The following day I tried a different primer since I know that can make a difference. No difference. 3rd day yet another primer. Still no difference. I gave up. Onto the 4 other brands I bought to try. If only I knew before spending close to $400 I could have gotten samples. I refuse to take back makeup since I know stores just trash them so I'm going to find a home for this.
Lowell, MA
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation uploaded by Rosie Q.
I tend to be more drawn to liquid medium-to-full coverage when I am buying a foundation. This build-up nicely for all skin types and has a matte finish. I dispense this onto my finger and apply it around my face and then use a brush to blend it. It minimizes texture and control oil so I don’t have to worry about looking shiny. It’s also smooth and not cakey at all. The packaging looks luxurious in a frost glass bottle with a dark brown tiger stripe cap. But my only gripe was the shade match. I couldn't see it through the glass so I used a reference on a website and got a shade that was too dark! I ended up having to return it. Overall, for $48, I like it but it's going to be tough to find shade unless I find a store that I can swatch them. But I wouldn't mind buying it again!
Rutherfordton, NC
I'm a makeup enthusiast and addict. I'm 27 and began my journey with makeup when I turned 20. I like to try lots of differend brands and products. I usually shop at places like Sephora and Ulta for my makeup needs. Trying Laura Mercier products was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Are they a little pricey? Yes. However, they're so WORTH it. This foundation has incredible coverage and is long lasting. Blends seamlessly with a beauty blender. Primer makes it even better! I highly reccomend this foundation for every day wear. Just make sure you know your real skin tone and the color of your undertones. This is important to know when choosing your shade! Choosing the wrong shade, even if it's only off slightly, can ruin your look!
Beech Grove, IN
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation uploaded by Dana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation - # 2N1 Cashew 30ml/1oz Make Up
I purposely uploaded this with no filter or adjustment. This is my face after removing this makeup. It's not the makeup's fault I'm so red. I'm hyper pigmented. I uploaded this to show how amazing the coverage is. Holy crap. It's like I'm wearing someone else's skin. Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Topaz MORPHE Continuous Setting Mist IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination™ Anti-Aging Concealer Urban Decay The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-in Medium Tutti Frutti - Watermelon Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
Haines City , FL
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation uploaded by Erica F.
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation uploaded by Erica F.
Review for: 3N1 Buff
This foundation gives me amazing coverage, it’s not thick and if you don’t shake it the product will come out watery! I love it so much it gives me the full coverage I want without looking or feeling cakey and blends so easily! I have oily skin and this foundation holds up amazingly and does not exaggerate my pores! One of my top 3 high end foundations and the shade matches me perfectly! I actually found this product at marshallls for 12.99! AMAZING. One of my holy grail foundations. I will never regret buying this and will definitely buy another bottle.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation - # 4N1 Suntan 30ml/1oz Make Up
I been looking for a foundation that would make my skin look all natural and flawless, so i decided to try out the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation. This foundation is very light weight BUT does have full coverage. It also does not make your skin feel sticky and truly does stay on all day. This foundation applies so smoothly and let me repeat doesn't make you look cakey! This foundation makes my skin very breathable and as i have oily skin it truly holds up when i'm out partying or just to go out to take pictures. Its definitely worth the money! Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
Freehold, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2N1 Cashew
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation, but I’m still giving 4 stars because I love it more than I hate it. The reason for the hate isn’t necessarily due to the foundation; it’s more so because of my skin. I have combination skin (oily t-zone and eyelids and dry everywhere else). This foundation is beautiful and the shade Cashew is spot on for me. But when I’m not caring for my skin consistently on a daily basis, this foundation doesn’t work for me. In fact, when I don’t care for my skin, this foundation ages me. It’s 5 stars when I’m experiencing good skin; otherwise, I’m afraid I have to dock it a star.
Eugene
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation - # 1N2 Vanille 30ml/1oz Make Up
I find myself torn when it comes to this foundation. While it is medium-full build-able coverage, I oddly had trouble blending it out if not done quickly. While I've had no problems with oxidation, it did pretty quickly accentuate any creases on my face, despite trying different ways of setting everything. I'm assuming it might just be my all over the place skin type (oily yet somehow dry nose, dry forehead, and everywhere else being normal), but I found that by around hour 6, issues started to appear on my nose area and the rest of my face followed soon after. I wanted to love it, but this one just isn't for me..
North Babylon, NY
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Foundation - # 2C1 Ecru 30ml/1oz Make Up
I absolutely love the coverage on this foundation! It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cake up or show fine lines or wrinkles! It covers well and a little goes a long way. I don’t even feel as though I have it on when I’m wearing it. Only one problem, it is a liquid makeup and it has a pump to get it out. The first month after I bought it the pump it apparently got clogged and now doesn’t work. For the price I spent on this I would have thought it would work better. Now I’m forced to open the cap and pour out the liquid. Great product , lousy application process.

327 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delaware. 701 Cornell Dr.
il y a un mois
Tiettu P. • il y a 15 jours
Yes it’s full coverage you only need about 1-2 pumps depending how much coverage you need, for dyer skin I recommend using a oil based moisturiser on you skin before apply this product. Other then you good to go.
8 McCullough Dr., U211348, New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation Any opinions? Does it work for dry skin?
Ali D. • il y a 2 mois
I have a really dry t zone but I love this product so hard! Just make sure your skin is exfoliated, moisturized and primed before applying.
Sparks, NV
il y a 3 mois
Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation Does this foundation last all day on oily skin
Rohini V. • il y a 18 jours
Yes it does! It has amazing staying power. Usually by the end of the day I'm an oily mess with no foundation left. This one is still there and looks great at the end of the day