Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer By Laura Mercier (1C - fair with cool undertones) uploaded by Macy K.

BY LAURA MERCIER

What it does: This concealer flexes with skin to seamlessly conceal under-eye darkness and facial imperfections while providing all-day hydration and a crease-resistant, natural finish. The incredibly lightweight formula feels undetectable on skin,... see more...

Molly M.
Ray City, GA
My skin tone is fair with a little bit of redness. This concealer really covers up that redness. I was pleasantly surprised at how long this concealer lasted throughout the day the first time I wore it.
Nikki G.
Hingham, MA
Since receiving this product free in a VoxBox promotion a few months ago I have used it everyday! Absolutely love this product!!
Deborah S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Great color. Light-medium coverage compared to tarte shape tape. Still a beautiful concealer. Easy to work with and hydrating.
Macy K.
Sterling, IL
The perfect blemish cover up! I received this free from Influenster for review and honestly I can't go through my morning routine without it. It's very easy to apply and blends well. I got the shade 1C. It's my perfect color! Definitely recommend this product!
Layal J.
Dubai, Dubai
It’s a nice creamy moisturizing medium coverage concealer. The shades aren’t very neutral though. And the lightest shade isn’t that light for my skin tone.
Joice L.
Vila Velha - ES
That's one of the best correctives. It has high coverage, does not accumulate in the fine lines. It has a high duration. I always use it.
Maria S.
Rogers, AR
Is this a good concealer for dark circles and is it drying under the eyes?