BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a perfect finish with our silky Flawless Face Powder that blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite e.l.f. Face products for naturally smooth and flawless looking skin. see more...

Christine Mae M.
I really like this product the problem is the shade selection is so hard to match it's either too dark or too light
Cara N.
Mount Kisco, NY
It was an okay powder. No flashback kept me non shiny for a good amount of the day. Very affordable. Good product
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love. This powder. I have really oily skin and this helps a little bit. I don't get break out from this.
Kayenat H.
Got the spice color from Elf website for $.80 and I would probably use it for bronzing, it's blendable
Shannon G.
By far my favorite face powder. Long lasting and great coverage. I'm a huge fan of ELF products!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The packaging of this product is quite compact, fits perfectly in the palm of the hand (and has space) and has a transparent lid that allows you to clearly see the powders inside.
As for the performance of the product, I think it is not bad, it effectively leaves a matte finish on the skin, however, if you apply more than one layer of this product on your face, you may get something dry and doughy. So I do not think it's the ideal product for touch-ups.
Camila S.
canning
People say it isn't pigmented, but I use it in favor and I bronze my face naturally 😜 if you want to use it as contour it may doesn't work, or you might have to take a lot of product... the best part is that it's cheap so, it's a good alternative for beginners too