BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a perfect finish with our silky Flawless Face Powder that blends evenly into skin. Treat and prevent skin imperfections with key active ingredients formulated for problematic skin. Proven skin clarifiers absorb oil on contact to create a beautiful matte finish. Wear alone or with your other favorite e.l.f. Face products for naturally smooth and flawless looking skin. see more...

Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Got this off the elf website and the texture to this powder is so nice and smooth . It applies evenly and . The down side is the packing I'm not a fan of it its small and I have difficult time getting some product out because my power brush is to big.
Juliana M.
For the price tag or about $2 this powder isn't the worst I have ever tried. Unfortunately for my problematic skin, the coverage just was not up to par when it comes to setting my foundation. Even when this powder is on top of a full coverage foundation... I just have so many others from the drugstore that work much much better.
Katie W.
South Boston
This is my go to setting powder. It's not too heavy on the skin at all. I don't think it's a full coverage powder but if you're looking for something affordable and that will set your makeup this is great. Gives me that extra little coverage and doesn't chalk out my skin. Great product for an unbelievably great price
Avery C.
Merrillville, IN
The coverage is okay, but the color seems to work pretty good. It is fairly long-lasting, and it feels hydrating. I wish that it provided a little bit more coverage, and it stayed on a little longer. I would buy it again, because of how amazing the price is, and the perfect color match.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I like this powder. Super affordable and lightweight. Fantastic coverage. Am satisfied with this product, especially for the price. Was recommended this and will for sure recommend to anyone wanting a good quality, low priced powder.
Valerie M.
This product leaves your face silky smooth. With great covering. The only thing is, the shade light/medium , was wrong shade so it looked lighter on me. Other than that it blends beautiful in the skin.
Sarah B.
Provdence Frg, VA
I just recently bought this product a couple weeks ago and so far I like it. It keeps my face looking  matte especially in the hear of the summer. I have sensitive skin and this has been so far so good. Can't beat the price.
Tiffany H.
The shade toffee was on sale for $.80 so I use the powder as a bronzer and it's easy to blend. It doesn't give off too much color but it's buildable.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
For the price it's amazing. Only $2 at Target! Covers great without feeling cakey. Does leave my skin feeling oily after wearing.
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this. It is go to. When I don't want to put on all my make up I put this and a lip gloss on and run to town. Love it.