Flawless Eyeshadow uploaded by Kyla M.Flawless Eyeshadow uploaded by Saira G.Flawless Eyeshadow uploaded by andrea b.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create flawless looking eyes with brilliant eyeshadow and an easy step-by-step application guide. These beautifully coordinated shadows give you a professionally contoured and defined eye that allows you to go as bold or natural as you want. The silky smooth formula glides effortlessly onto the skin for long-lasting color. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dana H.
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
I like this eyeshadow because it pretty much tells you where to put each color. It pretty much instructions written into the eyeshadow itself. Now there are a few reasons I don't like it as well and that's why it is getting three stars. The first is because it doesn't stay on long before it starts to wear off. It also doesn't blend as well as I would like. Would I recommend this product to someone ummmmm... I guess.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Lanett , AL
I love this eye shadow it's easer for me and I just love E.L.F in general no cons at all not disappointing at all it's amazing no it's very cheap
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
I love this eyeshadow! the colors are gorgeous and it blends really well! if you don't know how to put it on it says right on it too
Miranda E.
Miranda E.
Very beautiful set. Makes eyes pop if applied right and balanced. Pretty great quality for the price. Would recommend trying it!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Norfolk
Bought every color set for my teenage daughter for Christmas. She loves the looks she can create.
Mayoly G.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
For the money, you really can’t beat this pressed-powder eyeshadow! Is it perfect? No, but for $2 we’re not complaining! The only weakness is the shadow’s powdery texture leads to some flaking when you apply, but this can be remedied by being sure to knock excess powder from your brush and apply in thin, sheer layers until you reach the desired color intensity. Otherwise, these eyeshadows, which are sold as quads, are quite good!The texture is smooth and application is, save for the flaking issue, worry-free. Each shade in the compact is marked for the area it should be applied (base color, lid, crease, and liner) and these marking make sense so they’re actually a helpful addition.
Claudia O.
Claudia O.
For the price these eyeshadow are nice, not great but if you need a quick look these are perfect. They are very cheap and you can find them anywhere elf is sold. The pigmentation is ok. I would recommend these for people not looking to spend a lot or are beginners in makeup
Saira G.
Saira G.
I love ELF products but this was a huge miss for me. Colors are incredibly powdery and thin. It takes several applications to achieve any sort of pop. They wear off easily even with primer. It was only a $1 so no real loss, but i wont be buying again. These would be good starter shadows for a child looking to get in to makeup.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
These shadows work well. They are great to do a simple look and are very affordable. Bought this to do a specific eye look and found myself reaching for other palettes that has transitional colors, but the over all bulk came from it. I would recommend if you have a particular color in mind and don't want to break the bank purchasing high end shadows.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Ottawa, IL
I recently began to use make-up again. This eyeshadow set was amazing because it helped me use colors which would work together. I purchased this at Gordmans. It lasts all day long. It is a daily product which I would recommend to anyone. I will be purchasing this again.