Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover

Finishing Touch Flawless Brows instantly and painlessly sweeps away unwanted hair. The 18-karat gold plated head is hypo-allergenic. Gentle enough to use every day. Safe to the touch. Built-in LED light. Discreet and portable so you can use it anytime, anywhere.

Does this work?
Has anyone experienced the blade getting dull? I feel it has gotten dull over time. I clean it after each use.
Does this leave behind stubs or is it pretty close and gives a smooth shave?
Start your review of Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover!
Eatontown, NJ
I received a blue one for Christmas this year after months and months of hinting. I first saw it on the shelves when I started working at Bed Bath & Beyond back in September and planned to use my discount to get it. Well, forgot and later quit to pursue a less stressful area of retail with a less vicious clientele. So, anyway, I forgot about it in a sense. And then Christmas morning came ... There it was and I was really exciting to use it. I think that's a side affect of adulthood when the highlight of your holiday is receiving and using a hair removal device. 😂😂😂😂😂 Anyway, my eyebrows can get pretty wild when I neglect to groom them for a while, and they were pretty close to being considered jungle-like when I popped some batteries into it and went at it, and let me say-- IT ACTUALLY WORKS! It actually removes the hair to reveal a clean, sculpted brow and, best of all, it's incredibly easy to use and even easier to store. Absolutely love it!
Bergenfield
Absolutely amazing! Found this at a Burlington store and bought it for $15! This product is easy to use, but like everything you need patience with it. The only challenging part is that you have to shave in the opposite direction of your hair strands, otherwise there’ll be some small ones left over. Definitely would recommend if you have bushy brows that grow in every week, hate the pain of threading/waxing your brows, and don’t feel like spending extra money!
Colorado Springs
I think this a good product overall, but it does take a few try’s to remove the eyebrow hair you are trying to remove. I think this product is a little over priced for its results. I found mine at a Marshall’s or TJMAXX for much cheaper, so if you are wanting to try this product I would purchase it from one of those stores. If you are someone who doesn’t like tweezing then this would be a great product for you!
Cypress, TX
I purchased this after getting - and loving - the flawless facial hair remover.  I don't like tweezing my eyebrows - it hurts too much for me - but I do like them shaped.  I used this little gem and I have clean eyebrow lines with out the pain.  The head is small enough so that you take off only the hair you want to remove.  If anything was to be improved, the light could be a little brighter and more focused on the head.
Winter Springs
You really have to keep moving this over the area you want to remove hair from, even when pulling the skin taut. I would also advise washing the tip before using it for the first time, as there was some sort of black pigment stuck in mine that got all over my face when trying to clean up my brows. Not a cute look.
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by Jennifer M.
I just bought this product today and I'm in love with it. I normally get my brows microbladed but at times they still need plucking and I hate tweezers. This was so easy tp use. It's so fast. I would definitely recommend this. Forget stringing or tweezing with this u can do it by urself and fast.
Church Hill, TN
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by Jessica P.
Got this as a Christmas gift from my grandmother and absolutely LOVE it. It's a good investment for us ladies who want to keep our brows in shape and tamed. I definitely recommend if you don't have it you will definitely not regret getting it.
Goose Creek
I can’t stand having to pluck my eyebrows, it’s a pain... but this really helps & not to mention it’s super easy to use! I love it. I use it whenever I need to reshape my eyebrows or get my unibrow area & it works great. Not painful either.
Bryantville , MA
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by Janine T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been wanting this brow epilator for a while and now that I have it I absolutely love it!! Working in a circular motion the round head removes the brow hair effortlessly and with absolutely no pain at all!! It does heat up a little bit from the LED light, but nothing serious. It removed the extra brow hairs in seconds. I highly recommend this neat little brow hair remover and it’s super easy to carry anywhere!! Also comes with a little cleaning brush. Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use this on my eyebrows, I use this for chin hair removal. It works decently but i didn’t realize it wasn’t the flatter one that would probably work better for chin hairs...otherwise I like the product. Easy to use and take wherever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...