Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover

Finishing Touch Flawless Brows instantly and painlessly sweeps away unwanted hair. The 18-karat gold plated head is hypo-allergenic. Gentle enough to use every day. Safe to the touch. Built-in LED light. Discreet and portable so you can use it anytime, anywhere.

Does this work?
Has anyone experienced the blade getting dull? I feel it has gotten dull over time. I clean it after each use.
Does this leave behind stubs or is it pretty close and gives a smooth shave?
Start your review of Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover!
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use this on my eyebrows, I use this for chin hair removal. It works decently but i didn’t realize it wasn’t the flatter one that would probably work better for chin hairs...otherwise I like the product. Easy to use and take wherever!
Davie, FL
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this product! It helps me save money and keep my eye brows looking clean! I use it in between eye brow waxing appointments and it really works! It comes with a little bristle to clean it out too!!!
Ypsilanti, MI
Way faster than plucking & painless! Sometimes you have to go over the area multiple times to get the hair so that’s why I gave this product 4 stars. Works best of you go in a circular motion.
lakewood
I usually get my eyebrows threaded so I'll tweeze in between appointments. I got the Flawless Brows hair remover and keep it in my bag. No longer need tweezers, it's so much faster and no pain! It won't replace your thread or waxing appointment but my salon was super impressed with it and wanted to have one to touch up after threading! I love this eyebrow hair remover tool, I'm just so busy and sometimes it's hard to make appointments at the salon so this is a life saver! Also make sure to read the instructions!
Ridgecrest, CA
I absolutely love this product. It does the job and looks nice. No one even knows what it is unless the open it up. It doesnt need batteries you can just throw it in your bag and go. I need to get new head for mine so it be boce to have a package woth a replacement but ive had mine for a year and just needing a new one.
Martin, TN
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by AceKitty D.
Where do i start! I have been looking at this product for a while on instagram. I just needed my funds to work accordingly. But then we found some at marshals and let me just say it is my new favorite thing to use. NO MORE PLUCKING, NO MORE THREADING!!!!! Painless hair removable and I can shape it how I want. How did I go through life without this handy dandy unit!!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this product for about a month now. I like the ease of use and how quickly it works. It's only takes a few seconds and you are no longer looking like a woolly mammoth. The downside to this, like shaving, is that I tend to have to use it every other day to maintain the look. In my opinion, this is best for touch up between waxing visits and not as much as the only source of eyebrow taming.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not physically able to use tweezers so I have been searching for other tools to clean up my brows. This trimmer isn't as effective as i was hoping but it works well enough to make my brows look more defined. My hair is very dark and coarse so I think someone with softer hair might have better results. I like it enough to repurchase after my first one went missing. I still prefer waxing or threading but this trimmer is perfect in between getting those done.
Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover uploaded by Casey V.
I bought this during Christmas time and I love it! It is very quick and easy to use. It doesn't hurt either. Now I don't have to spend a long time plucking my brows in pain. My brows look very clean. It comes with a small brush to clean after use and a charger. This would make a great gift for any occasions.
Durham, NC
Got this product about a week ago. I hate plucking my eyebrows and not having control of my eyebrows when someone else is waxing them. Used it for the 1st time Saturday and my eyebrows look great. It was very easy to use!Flawless Brows Eyebrow Hair Remover
Ask a question to the Influenster community...