BeveragesPowdered MixesStephen's Gourmet

by Stephen's Gourmet

Every cup of cocoa you drink has to live up to the first one you had as a kid. Now that's a tough job! Other cocoas might come close, but Stephen's will set your new cocoa standard! Our cocoa is rich, creamy and quite simply the tastiest you've ever...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flavored Hot Chocolate - Salted Caramel and Toasted Coconut Hot Cocoa Mix by Stephen’s Gourmet - Tastiest Gourmet Hot Cocoa You’ve Ever Had!
Melissa B.
Madison, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is heaven! I was reluctant to buy the "Salted Caramel" hot chocolate because I was worried about there being to much salt in it. It's not overly sweet & the amount of salt is perfect. It's not overpowering, it just compliments & balances all of the flavors. Their "Peanutbutter" hot chocolate is by far my all time favorite! I was reluctant to buy it as well because it just didn't seem like it would be that good. Oh my was I wrong! If you are a Reese's Peanutbutter Cup freak like me you will love this hot chocolate.
Christel B.
Dalton, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this is my favorite flavor of hot cocoa, the coconut is my favorite and must be others also as it's gotten really hard to find. I make cocoa bombs and people love them as it's like a candybar in a warm glass! I would recommend this if you can find it!
Natalie L.
Melbourne, FL
Delicious! This is my favorite hot chocolate ever! This is what I always pick up for snow days with my kids, and on days when we all could use a little extra joy! Yum! I feel like Stephen’s Cocoa is more delicious and creamier than other hot chocolate brands.

Looking for your answer?