Flavor Ice Giant Pops uploaded by cynthia f.

BY FLAVOR ICE #8 in Frozen Dessert

• I have tried this, but how do they compare to the regular long fr...3 Answers
  • What do you call these? Everybody calls it something different li...5 Answers
  • Wonder if they will come out with different flavors2 Answers
Tara S.
Bainbridge, OH
My daughter and I love playing outside together on nice days. Sometimes, though, I worry about her staying hydrated as she loves to run around and play. When I think it's time to come in, these are the ultimate win for us- she has a good reason to come inside without a fuss and I get to make sure she gets some immediate hydration as she'll down one or two of these. We love taking a break with some of these together and they bring back great memories as they've been around my whole life! Great flavors and very refreshing. The only reason I can't give them 4 stars is that sometimes the texture is too ice-chippy for me, but perhaps that is due to the way they've been frozen and not necessarily the recipe.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
These are great for the summer my kids love them and the neighbors kids too lol and there cheap too and i buy least a box a week for them all and they are easy to handle and taste great i would highly recommend them especially in the summer days and for BBQ and birthdays or just to keep yourself from paying crazy prices for that damn truck that comes around i have told my friend and there friends about them
Lauren F.
St Petersburg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let's be real. Any birthday party growing up in the 90s was not complete without these. My birthday, being in the summer, was the perfect time of year to whip these out. Hanging by the pool? This and pb&j defined my childhood. Cold, refreshing, and EASY. No spoons or forks required, just a million napkins (or a pool to jump in and rinse off).
Lacey D.
Dundalk, MD
These flavor ice pops are the best. Especially for little kids. I buy these every time I got to the grocery store. The price of these are cheap and they taste so good too. Other Popsicles flavors aren't good and are pricey. I run a daycare and these are great for the kids on a hot summer days when the play outside to cool them down.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I think everybody had that one friend that had an entire freezer filled with these. I think even as an adult, I still have to buy these, and eat them by the dozen when it gets slightly warm outside, and you seriously cannot beat the price of them. I remember as a kid, eating hundreds of them in one summer with my best friend.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY
Not only are these totally nostalgic (childhood blue tongue, anyone?!), but they are perfect for your next #backyardbash! There's no need to worry about dripping melted popsicle juice all over your hand with these! They come in a bunch of delicious flavors, and are completely portable! (y)
Olivia L.
Juniata, NE
You can't go wrong with an otter pop on a nice, hot summer day! They're a great value, cheap price and you get A LOT of popsicles. They're really great for kids and baby'sitting in the summer. Everyone loves a cold frozen snack during the summer and this is the perfect way to enjoy it!
Ali L.
These popsicles are perfect for summer! They're so inexpensive for so many! You can grab a box, toss them in the freezer, and have treats for the beach all summer! They're easy to toss in your box or icebox if you're heading out, or they're perfect to enjoy around the pool!
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Loved this growing up. Great on a hot summer day. Love the grape flavors the most. I used to drive my mom nuts when I was finished with them id blow into the plastic tube and make it fly across the room. These are great for the entire family. I buy these every summer.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
A MUST HAVE for any summer event, social, BBQ, or just to have... are Flavor-Ice!!!! Ever since I was a kid, this has been my go-to cool down treat. They are sweet, cheap, nd easy to eat. Everyone loves them nd it definitely reveals the inner kid in me.
Amanda P.
Raleigh, NC
What's your favorite color/flavor?
Cassidy H.
What do you call these? Everybody calls it something different like otter pops, ice pops etc.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do the Flavor Ice Giant Pops sometime makes your throat itchy?
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Anyone have a trick to make these freeze quicker?!
Nancy K.
I have tried this, but how do they compare to the regular long frozen pops?