Flavor Ice Giant Pops uploaded by cynthia f.

BY FLAVOR ICE #1 in Frozen Dessert

• I have tried this, but how do they compare to the regular long fr...3 Answers
  • What do you call these? Everybody calls it something different li...5 Answers
  • Wonder if they will come out with different flavors2 Answers
Emily K.
Michigan
If you haven’t had one of these Flavor Ice Giant Pops, then have you really lived? With fun flavors like cherry, lime, grape, blue raspberry, strawberry, and orange these are bound to be a refreshing snack for everyone in the family. When temperatures start to rise, pick up a box to keep you and the kiddos cool!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A classic summer treat! I used to eat so many of this as a child on a hot summer day! The flavors are delicious and refreshing and they last a while in the freezer. They’re very affordable and great for hot days.
Casey Y.
I love these, and every flavor they provide. It's easy to prepare, all you have to do is put the pops in the freezer and give them like two hours. Afterwards you just cut the tops off and eat it! I buy them all the time and they are a great, sweet way to cool off.
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
During the summer these are great to have. I don't see these in many stores so I'm not sure how easy they would be to find but they are a must for a hot sunny day. The flavor is great and it's just overall a good snack to have .
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Living in Las Vegas it's always a great idea to have these at home. My kids love playing outside with their friends and they love sharing these with them. They have the perfect flavors and it's easy to eat. I love them myself because for some odd reason I'm just addicted to anything icee or slushy
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so junky but I love these things; my whole family does in the Summer! My children can barely wait for them to freeze! The flavors are all so tasty and you can't just eat one! This is a big box for a low price. Definitely good for having kids from the neighborhood over!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things. I grew up with them and there are still a great summer treat to have when it is hot outside or even when your just feeling like something cold and don't want ice cream. I would recommend these and you can pretty much find them anywhere during the summer time.
Amber P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are my favorite popsickles! We always buy the biggest box we can find, and take them camping. Their great on a super hot summer day! Also I like that they are see though, but I will say if you don't break them apart right, you can rip the plastic off another one!
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
These are such a summer staple, and perfect for when you are sick with a cold in the winter! The box is large so it'll last for a long time! I have had these since I was a kid and still love them to this day!
Mary T.
Just looking at this picture makes my tongue go to the sides of my mouth we're inevitably every summer I would get cuts in my mouth from the sharp plastic. But they were too good to not have. My husband rather enjoys these even as an adult.
Amanda P.
Raleigh, NC
What's your favorite color/flavor?
Cassidy H.
What do you call these? Everybody calls it something different like otter pops, ice pops etc.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do the Flavor Ice Giant Pops sometime makes your throat itchy?
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Anyone have a trick to make these freeze quicker?!
Nancy K.
I have tried this, but how do they compare to the regular long frozen pops?