HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionHum Nutrition
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement

Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement

Shop Hum Nutrition Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I'’m looking to lose a little weight. Did this help for anyone?
These don’t seem to be vegan, so any one with dairy issues have any complaints about these?
Has anyone used Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement for digestion? Does it work?
Start your review of Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement!
Doina R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Doina R.
I love the HUM supplements, I have never had any bad experiences. Lately I’ve had some digestion problems, as I eat way too much, compared with pre-pandemic times. I started to feel bloated and this is very uncomfortable. I feel much better now, after taking the HUM for digestion. I am not as bloated. I feel like my body isn’t that heavy and I can eat whatever I want without any discomfort. I like the capsules, they are very easy to swallow. And I don’t taste anything. I take them twice a day before breakfast and lunch and during the day I feel good. Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Rachel C.
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased these at Sephora a little while ago. They’re supposed to help with bloating and digestion. Can’t really tell if they help yet. You’re supposed to take two everyday before your meals, and I’ve only been taking one, so that could be the problem! They were also a little pricey.
Brittany R.
Queensbury, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Brittany R.
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Brittany R.
I enjoy this product and [email protected] I TRUST this company. It certainly helps with digestion and feels great.
Itxchel D.
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Itxchel D.
Such a great product to help with Bloating issues.!! It's so gentle yet very effective on the first use. I love it!! It also helps my GI issues which is something that I havent been able to find in a product until now. Apart from that, it clears your skin, and your body is being flushed out from all the toxins in your body. You feel more energized and ready to conquer your day. I'm excited to try their glow glow product and daily cleanse as well!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Melanie F.
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Melanie F.
Hum Nutrition is a great brand of vitamins and supplements for all kinds of different issues. I use the Flatter Me supplements daily. It recommends 2 but I just take 1 per day and It works better for me.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Kelly M.
Good lord these so up do often in my subscription boxes. I have given so many of these away. I have never tried them but I can tell you that no one has even asked for more than one sample pack. Giving it 4 stars because I haven't personally tried it but have not heard 1 single positive thing from my friends that have.
Hailey W.
Tiffin, OH
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Hailey W.
Noticed bloating going down after around a month or consistent use! I def recommend this!
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by Emily W.
I tried so hard to like this product, however it made me horribly nauseous. No matter if I took it before a meal, after a meal, with a cup of water, etc it would just make me sick to my stomach. Wouldn’t recommend for sensitive stomachs
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement uploaded by ms C.
I honestly didn’t expect this to work as well as it does. I use it before and sometimes even after larger meals and it really helps with digestion and feeling bloated. It starts working immediately. I also love that it is vegan and natural.
Adrienne G.
Austin, TX
Don’t expect a six pack, but DO expect to feel less bloated and indigested. This allowed me to stop taking Prilosec so I’d call that a huge win.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer D.
Morristown, NJ
il y a 7 mois
Mariah J. il y a 6 mois
Hi Jen! I’ve used this in an attempt to help my digestion... honestly, I didn’t notice any difference sadly. I love the brand Hum but this product wasn’t amazing in my opinion. The only supplements that helped regulate my digestion (and stop me from bloating like I normally do) were the Solluna supplements. Hope this helps!! ❤️
Gee B.
il y a un an
Flatter Me - Digestive Enzyme Supplement, has anyone tried this? Does it work? What kind of side effects did you experience?
Hazel M. il y a un an
Yes!! It works amazingly. I can literally eat a sandwich before bed and my stomach is flat. I take it before my two meals like it says. I'll never be without this
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
il y a un an
Johnetta S. il y a 4 mois
I love flatter me... it's worked for me and no side effects.... stick to it??