Flatout Flatbread Wraps Multi-Grain With Flax - 6 CT uploaded by Katie P.

BY FLATOUT

Flatout® Multi-Grain With Flax Flatbread Wraps.

Excellent source of ALA omega 3**.

100 calories.

High fiber.

9g protein.

67% fewer net carbs* than 2 slices of wheat bread.

Made with 100% whole wheat.

Super easy & amazing pizza!

Whole grain.

12g or more per serving.

Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.

wholegrainscouncil.org.

*Net carbs = total carbohydrates - dietary fiber.

**Contains 415mg ALA, which is 25% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA.

6. see more...

Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
First time trying these and I️ ended up liking them. They are really healthy considering low carbs and calories. I️ expected them to taste like cardboard but t wasn’t that bad. I️ would recommend these to others if they can afford them - I️ think they are pricey and I️ myself only bought them because they were on sale.
Lauren S.
I love these! These are a great alternative to other wraps and tortillas. I often buy these at Wal-Mart. Way more benefits and great taste/texture comparable to the other kinds without the added benefits of less carbs and more protein. I like to make pizzas & quesadillas out of these in addition to wraps.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
I just began a diet and I was looking for a healthier alternative to bread. These flatbreads have half the calories and carbs of two slices of whole wheat bread and they definitely make me more full!
Sara M.
I love how this product tastes. It doesn't have that overly grainy taste too it like other flatbread brand's have.

you can use this product to make wraps or as a crust for pizza.

in the package you get a good amount of food for what you pay for, as the product is also a decently sized portion. it's very hearty and healthy too!

I would recommend this to another person and would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Not as tasty as some of the other low carb wraps but it's pretty good. I've seen these at Walmart ( I barely ever go there but they carried them when I was there before) worth a try!
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Very good. They taste really really good. Great for wraps or homemade pizzas.
Jessica B.
I really enjoy these and think they are worth the price! They are delicious. They are shaped great for wraps! They are delicious when used for home made pizza. All around a great product!
Fan C.
Quebec
I was looking for a product to replace the traditional slices of bread and pita. This flatbread is perfect and Jeep me full until the next meal.