BY FLATOUT #31 in Tortillas

Flatout® Light Original Flatbread Wraps.
New better taste.
33% less calories than original Flatout.
90 calories.
High fiber 60% less net carbs* than sliced bread.
100% whole wheat.
Low fat.
0g sugar.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Super easy & amazing pizza!
Approved Bestlife™.
thebestlife.com. see more...

Emily B.
Columbus
I know I’m clearly the minority here but these things just aren’t good. I’m on weight watchers and everyone raves about them and uses flat outs for sandwiches. But if you’re someone who loves a good hearty bread this just doesn’t satisfy. I could be biased because I just don’t generally like flatbread, but these were so flimsy! I attempted to cut them into squares like pita bread to eat with my tuna salad and just ended up throwing them away. Definitely not my thing- but to each their own. They’re healthy? That’s about all I can say.
Tiff N.
Eunice
My all time favorite wrap. I use it to make a sandwich even to make a taco. They are so light and fit lately I have been on a health trip and these fit perfectly into my routine. The flavir of them are the icing on the cake
Megan J.
These were really great! I had bought these mainly because of the low carb count. Not the lowest on the market but the taste was really nice. The shape was a little funny to me but, hey, it’s for sandwiches and things so I was not too concerned about that. Definitely a really nice alternative for a low-cal or low-fat diet plan as well. I really liked them!
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
These are great. Was looking for a lower carb option to bread, and I don’t like using tortillas. I use them for roll ups with everything from meat, cheese, spinach and more. Plan on trying the multiple varieties.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
I saw them and bought them to try. I love them! We love to eat burritos and wraps and they taste delicious. I love that they are on the healthier side and the shape makes it easy to wrap. A new must in our pantry
Robin H.
Iowa Park, TX
These flatbread feel very light, they are very filling, and have a lot of flavor. I wish they came in several more flavors. Overall, best store bought flatbread I've had in awhile. I purchased these items at Walmart.
Stefanie K.
I love this product!! Not only is it a really great option for those on a diet but it is also So versatile in its use! it is great for a quick wrap, or making a pb&j roll up for my toddler! The taste is amazing and the size is also great. With 8g if fiber and 9g if protein there is no feeling like I am missing out on something.
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
If you're looking to switch to a healthier wrap, these are a great option. They come in many flavors and you can find different uses for them, like pizza! I really like these.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Flat out wraps are a great option for the carb lovers, like me!! It's fun to make thin crust pizzas out of them. They also taste good, which is always a good thing!
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
I love these things. They're so unique tasting (but in a really good way). I prefer them straight from the fridge (cold not heated). But they do make good pizzas.

back