Flatout Flatbread Wraps Light Original - 6 CT uploaded by Cara B.Flatout Flatbread Wraps Light Original - 6 CT uploaded by Jaime  B.

BY FLATOUT

Flatout® Light Original Flatbread Wraps.
New better taste.
33% less calories than original Flatout.
90 calories.
High fiber 60% less net carbs* than sliced bread.
100% whole wheat.
Low fat.
0g sugar.
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Super easy & amazing pizza!
Approved Bestlife™.
thebestlife.com. see more...

Amanda R.
Marion, IL
I love these wraps. They are low carb and taste great. I use them to make a flat bread pizza.
Robin H.
Iowa Park, TX
These flatbread feel very light, they are very filling, and have a lot of flavor. I wish they came in several more flavors. Overall, best store bought flatbread I've had in awhile. I purchased these items at Walmart.
Stefanie K.
I love this product!! Not only is it a really great option for those on a diet but it is also So versatile in its use! it is great for a quick wrap, or making a pb&j roll up for my toddler! The taste is amazing and the size is also great. With 8g if fiber and 9g if protein there is no feeling like I am missing out on something.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you're looking to switch to a healthier wrap, these are a great option. They come in many flavors and you can find different uses for them, like pizza! I really like these.
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
I love these things. They're so unique tasting (but in a really good way). I prefer them straight from the fridge (cold not heated). But they do make good pizzas.
Carina O.
Love these wraps! They are super versatile, healthy, and delicious! I recently tried them and I am hooked.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Flat out wraps are a great option for the carb lovers, like me!! It's fun to make thin crust pizzas out of them. They also taste good, which is always a good thing!
Nicole D.
Barrington Passage, NS
Tried these a few weeks ago and love them - you can use them for wraps, for mini pizzas, and quesadillas too!! The whole family loves these!!
Nimanthika W.
Malabe
These are my favorite wrappers!! :)
I used them when I made vegetable rolls :)
I'm really in love with this product!! :)