BY FLATOUT

Flatout Flatbread Honey Wheat Wraps.

100 calories.

High fiber.

8g protein.

Made with 100% whole wheat.

Low fat.

Super easy & amazing pizza!

Freeze if desired.

Whole grain 13g or more per serving.

Eat 48 g or more of whole grains daily.

wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

Scott S.
I have been on a health conscience kick lately and these have been used to replace white breads in my diet. I have found the transition easy because of the overall quality of this product. I think they have a great taste and are great for people looking to cut out carbs with a healthier alternative.
Illiam B.
EULESS, TX
I love Honey Wheat Flatout Flatbread Wraps. For a carb and calorie counting couple, it's a product we really enjoy. Those 8 grams of protein make it even better. However, these wraps are only good if you're able to make your wraps a few hours prior to eating them. If you attempt to prepare your wraps the night before. The flatbread turns gummy. The lesson, if you want a delicious wrap, it's best to prepare it right before eating it.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great product and low in calories. I use to make wraps in lieu of using bread and it's the perfect size and has a good flavor. My kids will also eat these and use them to make pizzas in the toaster oven. This a very versatile product and can also be substituted for recipes that would use tortillas. They are soft and pliable and make excellent wraps. Each one contains 8 grams of protein and they are high are fiber. They are definitely a better choice than most breads.
Megan M.
Mishawaka , IN
Even though a spinach wrap is my typical choice, this is definitely my next choice. I love honey wheat so much so this does not disappoint! and it's definitely a nice alternative to heavy bread.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
I love these flat bread ! they work great with everything! They are healthy and kids love them! I eat them at least once a week!
Scott S.
Do they make any different flavors aside from this one?