BY FLATOUT

Flatout Light Italian Herb Flatbread.
43% fewer calories than 2 slices of wheat bread*.
90 calories.
High fiber.
9g protein.
74% fewer net carbs* than 2 slices of wheat bread.
Made with 100% whole wheat.
Freeze, if desired.
Super easy & amazing pizza!
Whole grain.
8g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
*Net carbs = total carbohydrates - dietary fiber.
See back for more information.
0g sugars.
6 wraps. see more...

Angela S.
Austin , KY
Love these. Either pepperoni,salami,ham and banana peppers for a great wrap or
make as lil pizzas. Throw on your favorite sauce ( I like paste ) toppings and there a great thin crust. Super fast and delicious
Holly S.
Moline, IL
I’ve tried all the FlatOut wraps but this is by far my favorite. It tastes amazing without all the carbs that come along with it. I love making wraps.. as you can tell from my photo but the actual wrap is so versatile!
Alyssa T.
Canonsburg, PA
While I prefer the plain flatout wraps, the light italian ones are great for sandwich wraps or pizza wraps. They have a mild italian seasoning flavor that isn't overwhelming. They're thin, but sturdy enough to hold together when making wraps. I also love that they are low calorie, low carb and contain protein.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
OMGosh so much yes! These awesome Flatbreads have made low carb dieting so much easier! You can make these last for so long because you only need a small portion of each for a meal. As in I've made one into four pretty fat tacos! The fact that these are both low carb and low calorie yet still have so much flavor blows my mind
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I am in love with these wraps! They are a great size for personal pizzas, have a wonderful soft texture, and I really enjoy the Italian herb flavor! It adds to the flavor profile when incorporating the pizza elements, but knock it out of the park with being only 90 calories!
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Been doing the Keto diet for about a month now and even though there were option for low carb pizza crusts I found most to be rather labor intensive. I'm usually home alone and just wanted something I could throw together and make quick that wouldn't kill my carb count for the day.

Flatout Italian Herb Flatbreads fit the bill perfectly. With just 6g of net carbs per flatbread I'm able to add a little sauce along with cheese and meat toppings and be under 10 grams for a very tasty and filling personal pizza! They crisp up pretty well in the oven and have a nice herby flavor that compliments the sauce.

They're also great for making wrap sandwiches. I typically use half of one for a hamburger or fill with meats, cheese and sometimes even cream cheese and slice up for tasty little rolls of sandwich goodness. They aren't super low carb but they provide a nice amount of fiber and if planned ahead of time they can easily fit into your Keto or Atiins diet.
Mandy M.
I absolutely love these wraps. They are the perfect size and shape to make a healthy lunch wrap, and they're soft and delicious. The best part is that as big as they are, they're only 90 calories! I love wrapping up leftover grilled chicken with fresh spinach and roasted veggies in mine. It's a perfectly portable meal starter.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I started eating these when I joined Weight Watchers, they are low in calories and make a great personal pizza crust! I've uploaded a pic of the Hawaiian style pizza fixings I used yesterday - you can also coat these in fat free Italian Dressing and bake for a flavorful healthy snack chip. All the flavors have been good but this one is definitely my fave!
Traci E.
I started buying these because of a great sale at the store. I really loved the taste of the Italian erb and primarily use them as roll ups (turkey, cheese, spinach and fat free ranch dressing). they provide a great flavor addition to the roll ups.
Stephanie G.
I was shopping at target this past weekend and found this flat out flatbread interesting, so I decided to try them out. They're so light and very good for a diet. You can put almost about anything in this sandwich/wraps.