Flatout Flatbread Flatout Light Flatbread Sundried Tomato 11.2 Oz Wraps - 2 Pack

BY FLATOUT FLATBREAD

Brownstown , IN
Foodie Expert
I love flatout bread, they're a quick easy, and often lower carbohydrate meal solution. The texture of the flatbreads is soft, and chewy, and they taste really good. The sundried tomato flavor is great for making flatbread pizza, or a lavash style roll. These are the only pre-made flatbread I buy now. I'm never disappointed with the taste or quality.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the macro nutrients of these wraps. However, they have a different texture. If you use them as a pizza crust they because very carboard-y.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I love these wraps! you can put whatever you want in them and i have also made pizzas with them! my husband and i do not by loafs of bread. we usually take a chicken wrap with spinach and hummus for lunch. I continue to buy these over and over.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Foodie Expert
These are great for wraps! I absolutely love wraps for sandwiches. All you have to do is put what you want of your wrap and wrap it up and its ready to eat.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
I LOVE these one of the only wraps me and my family will actually eat! Well worth the cost!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
These wraps are soo good! Very filling and great to make a sandwich or even a flat bread pizza!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
Russellville, AR
These wraps are soo good!! Perfect for a healthy lunch!!! They taste amazing with anything substitute these for bread and you'll never buy a loaf of bread again!!!
Carla  C.
Carla C.
I love to make with this a very thin and more healthy pizza, they get nicely toasted and taste really good
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
This flat bread is the best I always make me a wrap for my snack or a meal using it like a pizza so easy not expensive so convenient
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although I don't get a strong taste of tomato (let alone sun-dried tomato) when I eat these, the flavor is nice and the texture is good and holds up well against sometimes-wet ingredients (extra tomatoes, mustard, etc.).
Brownstown , IN
Foodie Expert
These are available in a wide array of big chain grocery stores, including walmart. They are around $3.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
How much is this product? and where can it be purchased?