BY PAVION LTD.

WW FLAT TOP BRUSH see more...

• Does this brush apply your foundation evenly?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
At first when I got this brush, I thought it was ok. Then, I got a blending sponge and after washing it for 10 minutes to get it clean and watching all the wasted foundation flow down my sink, I said never again. So now I'm using my brush again. I'm noticing that honestly, it works just as well as my sponge. My foundation can look as full coverage or as light as I want it to depending on how I use my brush. I wash it every other day now and I have very little foundation on the brush. I have 3 eye shadow brushes (crease, slanted eye shadow, large eyeshadow) and also the powder brush and I love them all. I wish I would have bought the fan brush when I saw it because now I can't find it anywhere and I know I would love it. If you see these, give them a try. You'll love them. I've had mone for a year with no falling bristles and barely any signs of wear.
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I got this brush because I was in a hurry and I really needed a brush for my makeup that night. I love it! It’s SO cheap and SO good! The bristles are pretty soft and thick, I haven’t had any fall out, and it’s so good for blending out creams and liquids. I’ve used this for blending out concealers, buffing our foundation and cream contour, and even blending out cream blush!
Julie M.
THis brush is AMAZING for applying liquid foundation. It does not get hard and blends the foundation so beautifully.I use this rather than a sponge for a beautifully blended and flawless finish! Love this. It pairs well with the HD photofocus foundation.
PaulaAlicia C.
This was my first ever flat top brush and I LOVED IT! It made my foundation look so much better than Eder before. It doesn’t leaves streaks on your face, it’s an even application, and it doesn’t waste your product. Another great thing is wet n wild uses no animal products so it’s vegan, it doesn’t tear on animals so it’s cruelty free AND it’s cheaper than many others. The price is amazing and so is the product
Kate B.
Hudson
I just got this brush recently so I haven’t used it to much. I like it so far. It is a really soft brush. It’s also very pretty it just feels like a nice brush. It is also super affordable. I usually stick to elf or AOA studio brushes but I really like this brush.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I use this as a foundation brush juat like I would a beauty blender and its amazing....It distributes my foundation evenly and without streaks. I love this brush for its inexpensive and really works well for me. I love wet n wild.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Such a great foundation brush on a budget. This pairs well with the Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation. Applies the makeup evenly, supple to build coverage. Only con is after the second use I do have to wash, but then again I like cake lol. I picked up the contour brush after falling in love with this one.
Alyssa O.
Saint Peters, MO
I personally just don’t find the brushes to be the best quality, but they are pretty. I gave this to my sister and she seemed to like it a decent amount. For two dollars it’s not too bad.
Monet S.
I enjoy using this brush for foundation. It applies foundation evenly, blends so easily, and has a beautiful finish. No need to use a beauty sponge to even application out. Very affordable to work so well, we all know how pricey some brushes are.
Melissa C.
Sand Point , AK
Just recently bought this at Walmart! I have many of their other brushes but this one is very new to me and didn't disappoint! Very affordable and universal. I have used it to apply foundation and powder. I might have buy a back up!
Stacey G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this brush apply your foundation evenly?