Flat to Volume Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by haylee g.Flat to Volume Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo uploaded by stacey k.

BY PANTENE

Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. This silicone-free shampoo is ideal for fine hair because it gently cleanses strands, leaving no heavy buildup as it adds volume and control. This antioxidant-infused shampoo also protects hair from protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. And the Sheer Volume Collection (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo) is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair, too. For an extra boost of volume, pair with a conditioner and styling products from the Sheer Volume Collection. see more...

• I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've he...4 Answers
Melissa P.
Stafford, VA
I'm not too sure about getting a ton of volume from a shampoo but I thought what the heck. First things the scent is awesome!! I would buy it again just for that lol.
I like that I don't have to use a lot which is important to someone with a lot of hair.

All in all it's a good shampoo and if you have flat, boring hair maybe this is good doe you!
Katy Z.
I really like their formula! I have thick straight hair so if I don't use a volumising shampoo I find my hair just looks really flat and lifeless. However some volume shampoos tend to leave my hair feeling greasy and oily after a day. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light after a few days, which I love!
Janine B.
Middletown, RI
A very decent product. Does not cause build up and allows hair to have volume and not be limp. It is effective. Generally purchase at grocery store. The "new" product has an added scent that is not pleasant to me and in this I am disappointed with it.
Product works great with my hair, since I have thick long curly hair. I purchased this item at target, and very pleased. I use this product daily when I purchased this item. This item is very affordable. Yes, I would definitely buy this item again.
Kalyn W.
Herminie, PA
I like to use Pantene Pro-V for my hair because it is very straight. I have tried different brands but always come back to this one. It leaves my hair smooth and not oily. It is very easy to find in the aisle due to the white bottle.
Jessica B.
West haven, CT
I love this shampoo. I have very curly hair and alright most of it has volume the front never seems to until I started to use this. The smell is fantastic and keeps my hair smell of fresh all day. I would recommend this to everyone!
Sara W.
Bronx, NY
My hair tends to be very oily and gets greasy throughout the day, but this shampoo helps a lot! I use this product nightly and I love it!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone with thick hair that tends to get greasy easily.
haylee g.
Love this shampoo! Keeps my hair soft and gives it great volume. As someone who has very flat hair anything that gives volume at a great price is a must have. It is a product I keep on hand all the time
Megan F.
Works pretty well and keeps a amazing smell for about 1-2 days. It does not make your hair greasy. It also makes it smooth and easy to brush out. I recommend getting the conditioner to go along with it!
Angelia G.
I've used all of the Pantene shampoos and conditioners. I find all of the shampoos to work the same. However, with the conditioners, I find that the one for curly hair seems to detangle better.
Kelsey H.
Jasper, AL
I've been looking for a good shampoo for fine, oily hair. I've heard things about this one but wanted to see everyone else's opinion. Most shampoos make my hair really oily. Does this shampoo help with volume like it says?